England vs Sri Lanka ODI and T20 Series

This sri lankan team r absolutely rubbish. No urgency in their cricket, no one seems bothered and it seems as if they’ve just turned up to have a hit.

Hugely disappointing considering the srilankan teams of the past and how many games and teams they dominated, triumphing with their spin bowlers.

This sri lankan team r absolutely rubbish. No urgency in their cricket, no one seems bothered and it seems as if they’ve just turned up to have a hit.

Hugely disappointing considering the srilankan teams of the past and how many games and teams they dominated, triumphing with their spin bowlers.

Their an embarrassment and have been for quite some time similar to West Indies who also haven't put a fight up against South Africa.

Both teams especially the latter don't have the quality coming through sadly. It really makes me sad the history and prestige that West Indies brought to the game back in the 70s and 80s and even 90s is completely finished.

Sri Lanka also had great players from batsman to fast bowlers to spinners but nothing is there anymore.

England have beaten what's in front of them and even though Pakistan will be tough test I think England will comfortably win both series against them if the weather holds.

Sky put that series on the main event channel, that i had to laugh at, every match was main event.. think free tv where should been on.

Their an embarrassment and have been for quite some time similar to West Indies who also haven't put a fight up against South Africa.

Both teams especially the latter don't have the quality coming through sadly. It really makes me sad the history and prestige that West Indies brought to the game back in the 70s and 80s and even 90s is completely finished.

Sri Lanka also had great players from batsman to fast bowlers to spinners but nothing is there anymore.

England have beaten what's in front of them and even though Pakistan will be tough test I think England will comfortably win both series against them if the weather holds.
Yeah, pakistan will be a better opposition but england should have no trouble beating them in the one day format of the game, however the T20 series could go either way.

They’ve all gone into isolation now, let’s see what the ecb picks as a revised squad now for Thursday.

Either way the squad England pick should best pakistan.

Pakistan is a bang average team with an atrocious management and coaching system. All talk and hype nothing more.

Back