Enigma 2 box connects to IPTV server but doesn't show anything

aj1soad

I've got a Gigablue 800 se plus box and been having issues with my IPTV. Currently I've tried out a new image TeamBlue with xtream editor. Xtream editor downloads the bouquet and epg fine so I know it connects to the server but none of the channels work. I thought it was the image that was giving me trouble at start which is why I installed TeamBlue, previously I had openvix and also tried openatv.
I've set the service type in xtream editor to EXTPLAYER(5002) and I've also got Serviceapp installed where I've enabled Enigma2 playback system and chose exteplayer3 as the player. Under ServiceExtEplayer3(5002) there are several settings which I don't know if I need to change.
ExtEplayer3 51
AAC software decoding off
EAC software decoding off
AC3 software decoding off
DTS software decoding off
MP3 software decoding off
WMA software decoding off
Stereo down mix off
LPCM injection off
RTMP protocol implementation auto
HLS explorer off
Auto select stream off.

One thing I did notice though when it wasn't working when on a IPTV channel and I press menu information, service the Video codec,size and format was blank. but when it's working it shows AVC 544x576 25p 4:3. Any idea what could be wrong ?

After I've restarted the box several times the IPTV has come back on but as soon as I start changing the channels to fast the box crashes. This use to happen when I had openatv installed which I thought was causing the problem but now I've done a clean install of TeamBlue and that's doing itt as well :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate have you tried an ipk called jedi xtreme maker Google it and you will find link for it.
You install it put in your Url for iptv your user and password so if it's and m3u Url the first part would be Url then port then username and password etc
I use it on a zgemma box works a treat

Hey mate have you tried an ipk called jedi xtreme maker Google it and you will find link for it.
You install it put in your Url for iptv your user and password so if it's and m3u Url the first part would be Url then port then username and password etc
I use it on a zgemma box works a treat
Thanks for the reply. Trouble is I don't have a username and password. All I had to do was give my xtream editor code to my supplier :s

Thanks for the reply. Trouble is I don't have a username and password. All I had to do was give my xtream editor code to my supplier :s
Ask if he could change your line so you can have username and password Jedi is a good plugin as if your iptv provider dosnt have there own epg it populates one for you

Yh good call forgot about the port number
Lol never tried with m3u I know you can do it that way but prefer method I know lol

It's quite easy just ftp to box find the playlist file open in notepad paste m3u save go to jedi and its all added lol obviously click it and make bouquet etc
Will have a play around on Jedi its self you can type m3u my provider tight won't give m3u out lol

Just seeing lots of report issues with editor not playing. Suls not importing all channels.

Do you mean on Jedi mate I use xc-lite plugin for vod
Either Jedi, xtream editor or suls. What I've seen is some saying VOD fine but live TV not working.

Either Jedi, xtream editor or suls. What I've seen is some saying VOD fine but live TV not working.
Other way round lol live tv working vod on off something about putting vod on new server but think chatting bubbles on suls my backup supply fine live and vod so nothing to do with plugins I don't think

Just seeing lots of report issues with editor not playing. Suls not importing all channels.
I couldn't get providers epg to populate for a mate on suls but bouquets populated fine but populated fine on mine and for some reason there is a g in my tiny url after http:// but not on my mates

Back