Enigma 2 IPTV

Drox

TK Veteran
Hi, I have a couple of IPTV queries. I'm using an Octagon SF8008 running OpenATV 6.4 and have installed an IPTV service using Jedimaker.

Is there anyway to record shows? The provider does allow this, I have 2 connections. It works fine when if I try and record on my Shield through Tivimate. The streams are type 4097. I tried change them to type 1, but then nothing plays.

If I can get the recording to work, is there anyway to do a local time shift? So how E2 can start recording a sat channel when you start watching it and then you can rewind etc. Ideally, I want the Octagon to start recording the IPTV stream when I open a channel etc.

Third, I do not think this is possible from what I have read on here. I have added some IPTV streams to my 28.2e bouquet that was created using ABM. Is there anyway to add an EPG (either the one that comes from the provider or even a Rytec source) to the IPTV channels in the 28.2e bouquet? (These IPTV channels have an EPG in the IPTV bouquets).

Thanks

For Recording set streams to 4097 and make sure you're using the Original player and not serviceapp. As far adding iptv streams to 28.2e bouquet.
Are they non 28.2 Channels?

I will check the player once I’m back home.

I’m adding 28.2e channels, like Sly sports etc

Thanks, that’s worked perfect!

I’ve added a couple of extra channels, so I have a backup at channel 400. Is there anyway to assign an epg service/channel to that?

Thanks, that’s worked perfect!

I’ve added a couple of extra channels, so I have a backup at channel 400. Is there anyway to assign an epg service/channel to that?
That was quick 😆
Had you not to edit the customMix.xml to suit your sub?.
What channels did you add?

That was quick 😆
Had you not to edit the customMix.xml to suit your sub?.
What channels did you add?
All done (for now), I’ve only added the ones I watch. So just sports and a couple of the entertainment channels.

I will probably add the music, documentaries etc at the weekend if I get a chance.

Through custom mix. I’ve added one stream to channel 401, and a backup source to 400. I get an epg on 401.

I was trying to get the epg to appear on 400 too.

I think I can fudge it by moving the HD version of the channel to LCN 400 in the customlcn file as that should have the epg.

K mate. Not too up on customlcn lol.
Let me know how you get on with it..
I added all Sky Sports HD to 438 / 448 as backups.
Confused here thought we were taliking jedimaker with iptv in that case depending on chipset normally you can only record DVB (1) for live.

Confused here thought we were taliking jedimaker with iptv in that case depending on chipset normally you can only record DVB (1) for live.
I can record on 4097 stream settings urie but tend to set it to DVB1

I can record on 4097 stream settings urie but tend to set it to DVB1
I can also on gigablue with broadcom chipset but could not on zgemma h9 combo box would just crash spinning circle had to go into putty to reboot device.

What way did you add it.?
If done right in customMix.xml you should be getting epg for it..

Adding IPTV to the Sky bouquet has also piqued my interest.
I can make my own IPTV bouquet and it works fine and has EPG.
If I use the custommix method I don't get EPG.

1659559373618.png

K mate. Not too up on customlcn lol.
Let me know how you get on with it..
I added all Sky Sports HD to 438 / 448 as backups.

Ah cool, which epg source do you for the sly channels? I just noticed a few of mine are empty.

The customlcn file is for swapping channels. I'm using the SD option and have swapped around 101-105 for the HD versions.

Attachments

• sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
Back