Enigma open atv specific apps required

bmot88

Hi all
My supplier as moved everyone to a new server but no longer provides the m3url link you need to download his own apps then inset username and password which is fine on a firestick but anyway we can use these android apps of his on a zgemma without buying a new box otherwise will be a new box or new supplier

Can't use any android apk on zgemma ask him if he supports xtream editor easy to set an account up with it and follow guides and he will be able to support zgemmas then

As bazcfc1 said mate cant use android apps on zgemma...try xstream. Seems a few providers are doing this which ultimately may mean no m3u and hence zgemma may no longer be useable box for IPTV...

Hi mate. My supplier has just done the same, maybe we have the same supplier

Anyway, I may have found a work around which I am going to test this week. If you sign into one of his hardcoded apps; and use MX external player to play a channel, go to properties when playing the stream, you should get the portal info.

This could potentially be used with Jedimaker along with your username and password to get the service working on your E2 device. However, you could end up being banned from service for doing this so try it at your own risk. I will test at some stage this week myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got the portal url and put it together with my username and password to get m3u line. However when I enter m3u line into 3rd party apps, all I get back one channel "your app is not supported"

So I got the portal url and put it together with my username and password to get m3u line. However when I enter m3u line into 3rd party apps, all I get back one channel "your app is not supported"
Why not just an app that takes username and password and server url why people use m3u for android apps baffles me when 99% have xc api login credentials

Have tried implayer app and xc api log in credentials don't work so I tried the m3u line as an alternative.
Seems to be some layer authentication required to access service via xx api login or access via m3u line.

:laughing: You would think that but the fact that one channel loads - "Your app is not supported" I've got back on a few different apps.

Also, it won't login using the server url with my username and password via the xc api options would lead me to believe there is something blocking access via 3rd party apps

Back