Enigma2 help needed for adding multiple iptv.sh files and making them all autostart

riom

Hi, I would like to add multiple iptv lists onto my VU+ receiver

I am using the following script in Putty to add a m3u lines

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "URL_HERE_&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

and

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh "URL_HERE_&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh

For some reason only IPTV.sh refreshes the playlist when I reboot, how do I get the IPTV2.SH list to autostart also?

thanks

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "URL_HERE_&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

and

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh "URL_HERE_&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv2.sh

For some reason only IPTV.sh refreshes the playlist when I reboot, how do I get the IPTV2.SH list to autostart also?

thanks
You dont ,Still to many issues with enigma 2 boxes and iptv

and

thanks
I use Suls IPTV Bouquet Maker (E2m3u2bouquet) Plugin on my Zgemma Enigma2 boxes with 29 different M3U Playlist URLs, containing a total of nearly 20,000 free world TV and Radio Channels, with very few affected by the recent IPTV outage. PM me with your email address for more info and Playlists.

Last edited:
I use Suls IPTV Bouquet Maker (E2m3u2bouquet) Plugin on my Zgemma Enigma2 boxes with 29 different M3U Playlist URLs, containing a total of nearly 20,000 free world TV and Radio Channels, with very few affected by the recent IPTV outage. PM me for more info and Playlists.

Thanks, i'll give the plugin a try.

Back