Epg all over the place

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
This morning my epg on Mutant hd51 and H7s epg seems to be out, a lot of it about an hour.
Some is in the right place
I use Openvix so flashed both boxes to latest but still the problem.
I have tried with importer and also with open epg but timings are the same.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

This morning my epg on Mutant hd51 and H7s epg seems to be out, a lot of it about an hour.
Some is in the right place
I use Openvix so flashed both boxes to latest but still the problem.
I have tried with importer and also with open epg but timings are the same.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Try changing time settings on box

Did you delete the EPG cache before you changed how you acquire EPG?

I wouldn't change time settings, I would double check they are correct.
Didn't delete anything but the time settings are right London and Europe
I have tried openepg and importer

If it's just satellite try to use opentv downloader.

Delete epg first

Menu, setup, epg, delete epg

Opentv epg downloader

In EPG menu check opentv epg downloader these are my settings

5002_0_19_149B_7E0_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20220328125234.jpg

Save then exit to main viewing

Blue button choose OpenTV EPG forced download

Wait for it to populate epg.

If for IPTV provider might need to force a re grab on server side to correct it.

Cheers bud, Im getting there, it is Sat only on Sat boxes for me! Iptv on Android.
Glad I'm a member still!
Last time it happened was the time to flash and fixed!
Sorted now👍

Had the same problem with openatv 6.4 Granada region,ended up unticking rytec UK sat/virgin xmltv boxes in epgimporter and installing crossepg for sat channels.
happens every time the clocks change,deleting epg data and rescanning makes no difference,usually sorts itself out after a few days tho.

Had the same problem with openatv 6.4 Granada region,ended up unticking rytec UK sat/virgin xmltv boxes in epgimporter and installing crossepg for sat channels.
happens every time the clocks change,deleting epg data and rescanning makes no difference,usually sorts itself out after a few days tho.
Cleared my problem up instantly after following the good advice I got👀

Cleared my problem up instantly after following the good advice I got👀
this is on openatv toddy2,I must get round to flashing the box in the bedroom with Willobuild then I won't get this every 6 months when the clocks change 😉
ps don't tell willo😂😂

It isn't the image, it is the Rytec EPG people get with EPG importer. On PLI where the Rytec maintainer "lives" most users enable the clear before import so that is best thing to do if you use EPG importer.

It isn't the image, it is the Rytec EPG people get with EPG importer. On PLI where the Rytec maintainer "lives" most users enable the clear before import so that is best thing to do if you use EPG importer.
it's set to clear Abu but for some reason it's always an hour behind,same thing last year, crossepg works so I use that for sat freeview recordings,got to keep Mrs Bigwig happy😉

Last edited:
Back