WooshBuild EPG Being Deleted

recharg3

Hi All

Running Wooshbuild Infinity on OpenATV 6.3 on a ZGemma H2S. No Sat connections so both tuners are set to not configured. Have IPTV configured via Jedimaker 5.16 - All working.

I can download the EPG no problem via EPG Import or CrossEPG however after a number of hours the epg will disappear/delete. I have only one running app at a time but it just wont stick after a few hours. I've also set clear EPG before import to no. I can't see ABM installed so I dont think that's causing it as theres no tuners to run off.

Any reccomendations on how to get the EPG to stick?

Thanks

you say you only run one at a time, can you confirm that you have disabled automatic import on them both, sorry not sure what the setting is called exactly on crossepg downloader?

If you disable automatic import on both and then just run one of them manually ONCE do you still lose the eog after a few hours?

What storage do you have in your box? usb/hdd? what size and what free space?

Hi Mate

Right now I have CrossEPG scheduled download set to disabled so it doesn't conflict with EPG Import.

I have just disabled the EPG Import scheduled download and ran a manual scan to see if it will stick so I will keep you updated.

I have an 8gb USB Stick plugged in which has my 512mb swap file and 6.5GB of free storage still.

UPDATE: EPG has been removed this morning with both CrossEPG & EPG Importer disabled.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back