Epg blank after import

nimnumnoo

I've had a look round and dont see this problem anywhere, really hope someone can help.

I have an iptv sub with an m3u link and an XML link. I install wooshbuild, set up usb stick, update, upgrade etc, everything looks great.
I use jedi xtream to create my bouquets, it adds my provider to available sources in epg importer.
I import, 17,000 events show, but the epg remains unpopulated, even if I manually Load EPG.

Any ideas? I'm going mental here!

Try changing skin on the image your using I had problem with sly q skin wouldn't populate
Nothing, although I do quite like the vermin look!
I see that epgimport.conf is appearing in etc/enigma2 but epg.dat isn't appearing in hdd/, where its pointing to

Have you checked with your provider to rule out an issue at their end?
Kind of, but the reseller doesnt know the device. I know him though, and he's confirmed that others have no issues.

I've tried the rytec sources with no joy too, although they import the epg stays blank.

Why not use jedi as jedi populates epg for you take your username password server url and port number

Why not use jedi as jedi populates epg for you take your username password server url and port number
I'm using jedi xtream maker to create the bouquets then epg importer but with no joy, is there another jedi I should use?

I've run the links through kodi on a raspberry pi to test and everything's working there, it does seem to be local to the box.

I haven’t set up a zgemma in a while but 17000 events doesn’t sound as tho it’s the full amount

Oh really? The epg data looks ok to me but I'm no expert.

at bottom
Use provider epg set to enable
Use rytec uk epg set to enable
UK only force UK name swap set to enable
That's what I have mine set too what version open atv do you have on your box

at bottom
Use provider epg set to enable
Use rytec uk epg set to enable
UK only force UK name swap set to enable
That's what I have mine set too what version open atv do you have on your box

Yep, same. Im on 6.something, cant find it but I updated before installing wooshbuild.

I'm starting to think I've got an hdd issue, going to fully format a new dongle and start again.

I'll be back if I gave problems but cheers for everything so far, appreciate it

OK mate no problem there's grog free range you could try and depending on box model there's willobuild which runs off vix

OK mate no problem there's grog free range you could try and depending on box model there's willobuild which runs off vix
Cheers bud, I briefly tried vix at the start but didn't know that it needed ntp installed for iptv and gave up, think I'll try it this time.

Cheers bud, I briefly tried vix at the start but didn't know that it needed ntp installed for iptv and gave up, think I'll try it this time.
Use @Willo3092 if supported on your box model mate I have no problems with it and has jedi pre installed and some good skins to choose from

There are still a lot of suppliers that are having problems with the epg!! I have one that's working and one who still is working to get it going!!

Got to the bottom of it, zg isn't supported by that provider, it was never going to work.

The guy I bought from has another couple of providers, tried a different one and it worked first time!

Thanks for the help though, really appreciated

Got to the bottom of it, zg isn't supported by that provider, it was never going to work.

The guy I bought from has another couple of providers, tried a different one and it worked first time!

Thanks for the help though, really appreciated
Atleast your sorted now mate

Back