EPG enquiry

hawkeye01

being a novice please excuse my ignorance, I have xtream plugin and it works fine , however the EPG isn’t that great. I read somewhere that you can use xtream editor to import an epg but the code for the editor needs to be linked to your line, I emailed my provider my code but he seems to have gone quiet, is there any other way to activate the editor or is my provider the only one capable of doing so.
Thanks in advance

being a novice please excuse my ignorance, I have xtream plugin and it works fine , however the EPG isn’t that great. I read somewhere that you can use xtream editor to import an epg but the code for the editor needs to be linked to your line, I emailed my provider my code but he seems to have gone quiet, is there any other way to activate the editor or is my provider the only one capable of doing so.
Thanks in advance

Probably gone quiet because he doesn't know what he's doing. You can setup channel lists and EPG yourself via the xtream editor website but it isn't free I'm afraid

youd think so yeah id do that much better through iptv bouquet maker or script. If he wont then its xtream editor as mbath suggested.

Back