WooshBuild EPG Importer isn't auto importing

Spyke

Any ideas why my EPG Importer is only working with manual import? Import days are all ticked. Box is H7s ATV 6.4
I've deleted EPG data and rescanned but obviously won't know if that has sorted it until tomorrow.

epg.jpg

Just checked on my H2s in the bedroom and it is working OK .. Showing as last updated 03:00 today. ATV 6.4 with default skin.
Thanks

Any ideas why my EPG Importer is only working with manual import? Import days are all ticked. Box is H7s ATV 6.4
I've deleted EPG data and rescanned but obviously won't know if that has sorted it until tomorrow.

View attachment 63605

Just checked on my H2s in the bedroom and it is working OK .. Showing as last updated 03:00 today. ATV 6.4 with default skin.
Thanks
Are you unplugging it when you go to bed?
Or putting it into deep standby?
It needs to be on or in normal standby

Nope ... Freesat and IPTV
Iptv is different to the satellite side. I remember seeing a thread on this a while back. Freesat epg does not update daily like normal sky channels as its something to do with the xml side. Abu baniaz posted about it somewhere.

Iptv is different to the satellite side. I remember seeing a thread on this a while back. Freesat epg does not update daily like normal sky channels as its something to do with the xml side. Abu baniaz posted about it somewhere.
Well ... it is updating daily on my H2s in the bedroom which is Freesat only .. and it has been updating daily on my H7s until a couple of weeks ago.

Not sure why you have Netmed and Viasat EPG set, these are foreign satellites
That .. I can't answer ... unless ... When I got the box a couple of weeks ago I only set it up for IPTV as I was waiting for the guy to come round and set up a new dish. It was pre loaded with a 2017 version of ATV with a load of German bouquets. After I got the new dish installed I upped it to 6.4 and set it up for UK sat and IPTV, maybe they are just remnants, they don't show in bouquets but I'll take them out.

That .. I can't answer ... unless ... When I got the box a couple of weeks ago I only set it up for IPTV as I was waiting for the guy to come round and set up a new dish. It was pre loaded with a 2017 version of ATV with a load of German bouquets. After I got the new dish installed I upped it to 6.4 and set it up for UK sat and IPTV, maybe they are just remnants, they don't show in bouquets but I'll take them out.
How is your iptv installed?
Using jedimaker plugin?
Have you got your IPTV provider ticked in epgimporter/sources?

How is your iptv installed?
Using jedimaker plugin?
Have you got your IPTV provider ticked in epgimporter/sources?
I removed those foreign sat's and changed the auto download time. Checked it this morning and it seems to have worked. I'll check it again tomorrow to make sure it wasn't just a one off.

Back