EPG Importer

Tezzers

Hi Guys,

I just installed Grogs latest build and put my sub on, but when i went to import bouquets i noticed that epg importer is no longer available in plugins ? I had to go to set up - epg - epg importer, rather than just pressing green to go direct to plugins.
Is there any way to get this back in plugin menu, just for the convenience ?

Cheers

It should be in the plugin browser by default but I had someoene tell me that over weekend his box crashed and when he rebooted there waS no epg importer in the plugin browser, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. He hasn't reflashed recently but wonder if he's done a software update (cause of crash maybe) and something has changed.

EPG Importer has had an update to hide from plugins menu on OpenATV and no option to configure it.

Menu, setup, epg, epg import you can set to extensions

Last edited:
EPG Importer has had an update to hide from plugins menu on OpenATV and no option to configure it.

Menu, setup, epg, epg import you can set to extensions
I wonder why they have done that, I suppose it makes sense to keep it with other epg setup option and in theory once set up most never need to use it again.

I wonder why they have done that, I suppose it makes sense to keep it with other epg setup option and in theory once set up most never need to use it again.
Yes they said something about keeping the plugins menu clean for plugins used daily unlike epg import you only need to setup and use once or twice.

I still think end users should have an option though. It's still available to setup via extensions menu.

Edit here's the commit [EPGImport] Change default for non-OpenATV · oe-alliance/XMLTV-Import@50e5d7d

I have found out since, that it is now accessible via portal button ! Suppose it saves trawling through settings to find it lol.

On a seperate note, does anyone know how to get rid of the voice overs for the blind ? Again, it seems to only have started to happen on ITV since i put grogs latest image on ! zgemma h2s by the way. Thanks chaps...

On a seperate note, does anyone know how to get rid of the voice overs for the blind ? Again, it seems to only have started to happen on ITV since i put grogs latest image on ! zgemma h2s by the way. Thanks chaps...

Try yellow button on remote for audio track

Back