EPG Importer

Hi
I have set up a new Zgemma H5 with wooshbuild.
When I run EPG importer, it finds all the channels but they are jumbled up, not seperated into entertainment, sports, kids, etc.
How do I fix this?

I am also using an aerial only not a satellite however there are foreign receptions in epg, how do I remover these?

Many thanjs
Chris

ignore epg importer
you want bouquets (sections) like entertainment/movies/sports etc
this is what autobouquetmaker does

Although i cant imagine there's many sports or movies channels on freeview

Ive run autoboiuquets and its not made any difference a[part from put greyed out channels in between the working ones?

Im not using freesat, im on freeview

No one mentioned freesat
In autobouquetmaker. Providers
Set create main bouquet to NO
And create sections bouquets to yes
Click green

EPG = Synopsis/Event details for channels
Bouquets = categories/groups of channels

Freeview = Channels received using an aerial

Free to View: Channels received via satellite or cable. They are free but you need a card with valid entitlements

Free To Air: Channels that are free to watch. You do not need a card. Some channels are free to air on Freeview but are not free to air on satellite or cable

Autobouquets E2 28.2 (AB 28.2) is one plugin. AutoBoquetsMaker (ABM) is another plugin. Do not mix up the two.

Please confirm the following:
What you are viewing
Have you created bouquets?
Which plugin have you used. ABM or AB 28.2 or another method

Last edited:
press tv button on remote press entertainment click on a channel then press arrow button down on rempte press up on channel button and see if it changes to factual

Which openatv image are you using?
menu Informaion about?
version and date

You probably have installed the default bouquets. Issue the following command using Putty or similar and then create your bouquets after restart. Paste it, dont type it.

init 4 && opkg remove enigma2-plugin-settings-defaultsat && sleep 10 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb* && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

If you don't do the remove bit, next update will re-install them

Back