EPG Importer

readychef

Hi Lads,

Quick weird question..
I have EPG Importer running.. lately when it updates It tells me the time and 460000 imports..
but when I check the program guild there's nothing showing ...

Any ideas ??

Is there space left on your usb stick?

Is the epg set to be stored on the usb stick?

yeah mate it is..
its been working fine..
some mornings I get up and the box hasnt shut back down and I have to manually import the epg and works fine..
but for some reason this has started that it imports the epg but nothing showing ..

Hi Lads,
It tells me the time and 460000 imports..

Roughly how long does it take to import nearly half a million sources of data (460,000) ?
If its not a few minutes either you have a fantastically fast BB connection or it hasn't actually imported anything.
Also 460,000 is an uncannily 'exact' amount, ie. not 460,183 or 461,088 etc.
Check correct sources are enabled in 'EPG Importer'.

some mornings I get up and the box hasnt shut back down .

This is generally when an error of some kind has occurred and the import has not finalized correctly.

Its 462360 to be exact and last updated at 14.43..
It takes about 10 minutes to import.
This problem is new I havent had any issues before...
its just since the weekend ??
ive updated Open ATV 6.3, cleared the cache, deleted the EPG Importer and reloaded it..
The usb drive is mounted ...
I'm at a total loss...
Please Help

Check that your 'HDD' (depends what you have mounted as HDD) contains a file named 'epg.dat',
normally in its root directory.

If no file exists then check that you have set up the path correctly to save the EPG data to the HDD.

BTW, to my mind, 462,360 is an unusually high number of events to import.
For instance mine, for full sky and full IPTV is 121,289 and that's for a 'supposed' 4 day list.

Ive reflashed the box with wooshbuid infinity reentered subscription and now have a screen saying
python: cant open file '/etc/enigma2/all4one/processor.py' :
[ Error 2] No such file or directory

Im about to throw it to the wall

Last edited by a moderator:
In epgimporter sources.
Take the tick out of iptv vod series as it's too large, my h7c can't handle it so a h2s has no chance
Just download iptv live channels and movies

Check that your 'HDD' (depends what you have mounted as HDD) contains a file named 'epg.dat',
normally in its root directory.

If no file exists then check that you have set up the path correctly to save the EPG data to the HDD.

BTW, to my mind, 462,360 is an unusually high number of events to import.
For instance mine, for full sky and full IPTV is 121,289 and that's for a 'supposed' 4 day list.
some providers include epg info for VOD, pushing the amount downloaded far higher. Mine is in the 100's of thousands

some providers include epg info for VOD, pushing the amount downloaded far higher. Mine is in the 100's of thousands
My other box Zgemma H9s has over 400600 ish a day with no issues..
It just seems the H2s cant cope with that amount...
Ive been trying to resolve this all day and as I said now finally reflashed it but it wont let me validate the sub
Ive giving up for tonight before i smash it against the wall..
Gonna reflash again tomorrow and hopefully itll work ...

My other box Zgemma H9s has over 400600 ish a day with no issues..
It just seems the H2s cant cope with that amount...
Ive been trying to resolve this all day and as I said now finally reflashed it but it wont let me validate the sub
Ive giving up for tonight before i smash it against the wall..
Gonna reflash again tomorrow and hopefully itll work ...
I would also try jedimaker xtream and do not select vod or series just select live you can also untick sections you do not need. And try using xstreamity for vod and series better than having hundreds of bouquets on main screen .

Back