WooshBuild EPG issue

Spyke

I've just reflashed ATV 6.3 to latest version and I have lost the +24hours and -24hours buttons from the EPG, this operation is now done with the channel up/down button.
Is there a way I can get the +/- buttons back and channel up/down button to go back to scrolling through the EPG a page at a time?
Cheers.

I'm using Metrix skin on H2s

... you could have a look around the settings...press epg and once on that screen press menu and you should see a screen with various options for reassigning buttons...I've got the Metrix skin in my skin folder and am using Sky WB skin on Wooshbuild and can confirm that I have the 24 hour +/- there as you first mentioned.

... you could have a look around the settings...press epg and once on that screen press menu and you should see a screen with various options for reassigning buttons...I've got the Metrix skin in my skin folder and am using Sky WB skin on Wooshbuild and can confirm that I have the 24 hour +/- there as you first mentioned.
I've re-allocated the yellow and blue buttons to +/- 24hrs but still can't find any way to put page up/down back onto the channel up/down button. I did notice that that option was in the list on "Vertical EPG" option but I'm buggered if I can see anything in the menus for activating "Vertical EPG".

reflash with an earlier 6.3 or 6.4 im om 6.3 with woosh and every thing is perfect wont put 6.4 on as there as been loads of problems but people are saying 6.4 ok now up to you spyke

Menu >Setup > EPG > Graphical EPG settings, scroll down to Channel Up/Down, select previous /next page and OK to save.

Reflashed with ATV 6.4 and gone back to Skywb skin and all seems to be back to normal.
Must have been a glitch in the last 6.3 flash that I did. Apart from the button issue I couldn't change skin as Metrix was the only one in the list.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Back