WooshBuild EPG issue

I've just noticed that I don't have autobouquets , so I've downloaded that and I am doing an auto scan, could that be my problem,?

AutoBouquestMaker (ABM) is pre-installed on OPenVix
If you want to use AutoBouquets 28.2 by LraiZer, you will have to install it. But adding another variable to a problem usually does not help.

How exactly are you "scanning". Please describe the steps from live TV mode. As I mentioned before, if you are scanning using the scanning function in Enigma2 instead of using a plugin, no bouquets will be created. If you are using ABM, upload your debug log or post screenshots of every option you have used in ABM.

I've just noticed that I don't have autobouquets , so I've downloaded that and I am doing an auto scan, could that be my problem,?
autobouquets and autobouquetmaker are different plugins.
I use ABM for Freeview and jedi for IPTV, all bouquets appear in the same EPG

AutoBouquestMaker (ABM) is pre-installed on OPenVix
If you want to use AutoBouquets 28.2 by LraiZer, you will have to install it. But adding another variable to a problem usually does not help.

How exactly are you "scanning". Please describe the steps from live TV mode. As I mentioned before, if you are scanning using the scanning function in Enigma2 instead of using a plugin, no bouquets will be created. If you are using ABM, upload your debug log or post screenshots of every option you have used in ABM.
Thank you @Abu Baniaz
So, you were right, I was confusing myself by mixing up ABM and Autobouquets
I went
Menu-Setup-Tuners-ABM-Scan
All back to normal now,
Except for,
In providers all I have is Freesat UK and Sky ROI ,
No Sky UK, not that that's really a big issue, not much on SkyUK that's not on Freesat

Are you sure you do not have a second page in the providers menu? Might be an idea to post a screenshot.
Most people use Sky UK and use FTA only mode as that has more services than Freesat. Including Channel 4 HD

Are you sure you do not have a second page in the providers menu? Might be an idea to post a screenshot.
Most people use Sky UK and use FTA only mode as that has more services than Freesat. Including Channel 4 HD
I'll have a look later, just out atm

@steptoe
Which skin are you using? I think the skin is missing a scroll bar. If you scroll down or disable Freesat (as a test), do you see Sky UK at the bottom?
Also which Vix image are you using. The version/number is better than saying "latest"

ABM presents providers based on tuner configuration. On 28.2, we have three. Freesat, Sky ROI and Sky UK

@steptoe
Which skin are you using? I think the skin is missing a scroll bar. If you scroll down or disable Freesat (as a test), do you see Sky UK at the bottom?
Also which Vix image are you using. The version/number is better than saying "latest"

ABM presents providers based on tuner configuration. On 28.2, we have three. Freesat, Sky ROI and Sky UK
I've had to go to Bristol for a couple of days,
I'll check when I get back on Thursday.

I keep having to click on update EPG on my 4K fire stick on one of the apps otherwise it shows no data on each channel.

Is this a processing speed issue

Back