EPG Issue

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, i have a mate who has downloaded a branded version of xciptv onto a 4k firestick. It doesn't populate the epg. Tried deleting and reinstalling, updating contents, checking software is upto date on device, re-booted router, but still no joy. Tried installing unbranded version and still the same. Any advice, is much appreciated. Thanks

Hi, i have a mate who has downloaded a branded version of xciptv onto a 4k firestick. It doesn't populate the epg. Tried deleting and reinstalling, updating contents, checking software is upto date on device, re-booted router, but still no joy. Tried installing unbranded version and still the same. Any advice, is much appreciated. Thanks
Yeah contact the provider as he may need to reload his epg data

Yeah contact the provider as he may need to reload his epg data
It's not that mate. Works fine for everyone else. He actually tried on an Android box too (not sure what model) and the same issue. He was using stbemu and EPG loads correctly.

It's not that mate. Works fine for everyone else. He actually tried on an Android box too (not sure what model) and the same issue. He was using stbemu and EPG loads correctly.
Xciptv apps can be temperamental with epg, I have some load on stick but not on Shield, some load on on shield but not on stick and a lot won't load on android tablet

Speak to his supplier they may need to tweak the main panel which apps are enabled.

It can also depend on the format of the epg source your supplier Is using and how he is adding it to panel.

Back