Epg Issues

rob2003c

Hi

got my h9s setup with openatv 6.1 and wooshbuild infinty and it works so quick loads channels no problem

the issue i have is i cant get any epg data to show on my IPTV channels

ive contacted my supplier and they say they dont support this model of box :-(

ive tried a epg import delete and restart and reinstall - my provider shows in the IPab settings and i setup using this and it finds around 75k of channels on the epg import - but nothing shows on the sky hD/Q skin or any skin i choose

what are my options your thoughts please

Have you got your channels in your bouquets?
Has you can download from the plugins download and add stalker qt plugin, this works just like a mag box and you can give the mac address to your supplier he can send you the url he will support a mag box for sure.

all the channels show in the epg if that is what you mean - in the correct orders like movies, sports etc

i found the service info email and it had a mag setup url in this i have entered this into the plugin

supplier while advising doesnt support the h9 said i should go to https://www.suls.co.uk/ - has anyone used this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but if you install plugin and send him your mac address and to swap your sub over or have a test using the stalket qt plugin think you will like it and because its stalker he will support it and it will work fine on your H9S.

Hi

got my h9s setup with openatv 6.1 and wooshbuild infinty and it works so quick loads channels no problem

the issue i have is i cant get any epg data to show on my IPTV channels

ive contacted my supplier and they say they dont support this model of box :-(

ive tried a epg import delete and restart and reinstall - (my provider shows in the IPab settings) and i setup using this and it finds around 75k of channels on the epg import - but nothing shows on the sky hD/Q skin or any skin i choose

what are my options your thoughts please

I notice you say you are using Wooshbuild Infinity but you also say (my provider shows in the IPab settings) so are you using wooshbuild or Ipab because on Ipad there is an epg fudge if you are lacking epg. Press red button,number 9 and blue to install epg fudge then go to epg importer and download epg data again.

i have wooshbuild infinity and within the menu is an Ipab option i go into that and choose my provider from the list
ive heard back from my provider and they advised not a lot really - so will give it a go but not hopeful

ill then see if your option is available to me

can i access stalker qt settings in obenweb on a pc - i have enabled the refresh epg on restart and the box is locked on the stb error so am stuck and dont want to flash to reset the box - rookie error

got the box up and working and loading - tried the fudge version and only maybe 1 or 2 epg info on now are showing
it seems to be only the iptv provided listings which are showing no data

Last edited by a moderator:
i have wooshbuild infinity and within the menu is an Ipab option i go into that and choose my provider from the list
Sounds to me like you are running ipleb as you won't find any mention of ipleb in WooshBuild. Nothing to do with me or their EPG bodge, I mean fudge!

wooshman i have similar problem bought the box from amazon came pre loaded with openatv but was an ipab menu changed to wooshbuid infinity installed as per instructions all grand but no epg will load and i still have an ipab sub menu available also its very glitchy do u recommend anything to fix possible a reflash n start again ? any help appreciated

wooshman i have similar problem bought the box from amazon came pre loaded with openatv but was an ipab menu changed to wooshbuid infinity installed as per instructions all grand but no epg will load and i still have an ipab sub menu available also its very glitchy do u recommend anything to fix possible a reflash n start again ? any help appreciated
You need to flash the box with a fresh version of openATV. You can do this from the blue button -> flash online -> green button

Make sure you have a copy of any details you need before flashing, but don't backup your settings.

Back