WooshBuild EPG ITV ISSUES FREESAT

waspman

Hi using Latest Wooshbuild on Freesat Zgemma H7s
Noticed last night that ITV HD is one hour behind, but only ITV HD
Checked zgemma clock time OK
Deleted epg data, reinstalled epg again, OK for a while then back to one hour behind again.

Any ideas guys I have standard default Wooshbuild installation, no IPTV just frresat

Cheers

Thanks mate, sorry not sure how to check, I am just using all settings default after installing wooshbuild

Are you using EPG importer?
Have you enabled the Freesat EPG reader in EPG settings?
Are you using the OpenTV EPG Reader?
Are you using Kiddac's EPG plugin?
Are you using CrossEPG downloader? If so, which EPG are you getting?
Have you enabled now/next EIT EPG?

Also, is your timezone correct?

Are you using EPG importer?
Have you enabled the Freesat EPG reader in EPG settings?
Are you using the OpenTV EPG Reader?
Are you using Kiddac's EPG plugin?
Are you using CrossEPG downloader? If so, which EPG are you getting?
Have you enabled now/next EIT EPG?

Also, is your timezone correct?
I've also had the same problem Abu.
ITV Granada region one hour out using Openatv 6.4 with infinity and EPG Importer.I noticed it on Saturday refreshed every thing and still out.
I unticked all the rytec UK boxes in epgimporter and installed crossepg which is giving the correct info.
Watching sky UK Sat not Freesat through ABM.

Last edited:
@bigwig, your post confirms that it is a Rytec issue. We will need to advise doglover on his forum. There is a thread called

[UKsat] Missing EPG - UKsat​

Do you have the service references? Hopefully we can get this done before the clocks change

I have had that a few days! Glad it's general on openvix on H7s and Mutant hd51 thought it was time to flash!

I have had that a few days! Glad it's general on openvix on H7s and Mutant hd51 thought it was time to flash!
Please correct me if I am wrong. I thought Wosshbuild is customisations on top of OpenATV?

If you are wrong, the EPG data Rytec hosts is at issue. If you are right in saying this is OpenVix specific, then we need to look elsewhere. Most Openvix users use the EPG data from the satellite instead of downloading from a website.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I thought Wosshbuild is customisations on top of OpenATV?

If you are wrong, the EPG data Rytec hosts is at issue. If you are right in saying this is OpenVix specific, then we need to look elsewhere. Most Openvix users use the EPG data from the satellite instead of downloading from a website.
Not sure what you are saying, I don't use builds just a openvix skin on openvix!
I import Sky and free Sat as providers, I am assuming the epg issue is the same for all?

I have posted on the EPG thread that Doglover uses. I have listed all ITVs, he usually asks for service references for the channels with issues. If it is affecting all services, must the the clock issue.

Not sure why people are using Rytec EPG data for 28.2. You can get the correct EPG from the satellite instead of downloading it.

Same here with all ITV channels, but timings are all correct in my IPTV bouquets -
ATV 6.4, Woosh Infinity.
EPG Importer
Deleted EPG Dat, upped ABM to 3.3, Manual and Auto scans did nothing.

How can I choose epg data source please, I haven't a clue where my wooshbuild box gets this, I am running woosh over atv I am using epg importer too

How can I choose epg data source please, I haven't a clue where my wooshbuild box gets this, I am running woosh over atv I am using epg importer too
Normally by epgimporter, but it's looking like a problem with the EPG feed so you'll have to wait until doglover has a chance to fix it.
Oh yes, there's lots of stuff going on in the background :sneaky: :whistle:

Not really it turns out others are having the same problem on Freesat and it looks like a mistake in the EPG feed, he'll sort it out in next day or so

Back