EPG missing 4HD

Rt1

Hi
Have wooshbuild on my H2s.
4HD is missing from my EPG. All other channels fine. Tried deleting EPG and reinstalling but on each update still misses 4HD.

Any ideas what I can do? Bake Off started and the other half not happy I missed recording!

Thanks

I'm getting 24 hours epg for channel 4hd, ie I have program info until 7am tomorrow, epg importer runs at about that time so tomorrow I will have epg for another 24 hours, It's been like this for few days now

Sorry can you explain how? I though deleting epg file and re downloading did that?

It will still be there but maybe not in it's place in the epg
go to C4hd
press down arrow button
press red
choose one of the other C4HD channels and see which one clears

No idea whether you can record like this as i've never recorded anything since i had a VHS machine in 1984
Ferguson Videostar and it set me back 700 wing-wangs inc credit charges, it got robbed 3 months later and took me 2 years to pay back, never bought a single thing on credit since

It will still be there but maybe not in it's place in the epg
go to C4hd
press down arrow button
press red
choose one of the other C4HD channels and see which one clears

No idea whether you can record like this as i've never recorded anything since i had a VHS machine in 1984
Ferguson Videostar and it set me back 700 wing-wangs inc credit charges, it got robbed 3 months later and took me 2 years to pay back, never bought a single thing on credit since
The channel clears but just no epg info fot it so autotimers don't kick in to record.

I presume you are using EPG Importer. If you are not, please say so.

What is the service reference of the channel. Some skins will show it. Otherwise select channel and go into webinterface on your PC, it ill be shown there.

I presume you are using EPG Importer. If you are not, please say so.

What is the service reference of the channel. Some skins will show it. Otherwise select channel and go into webinterface on your PC, it ill be shown there.
look in openwebif, sorry for being a numpty where do i find the service reference?

Can you look at my recent posts regarding EPG. I posted a link to the channels file Doglover uses. Can you double check that reference is in there please?

The service reference is sometimes used with underscores and sometimes colons. Both types are on OpenWebIf. I'm sure Rytec team uses the colon.

I saw your post. "4 HD" is open to misinterpretataion. I would have used "Channel 4 HD". This avoids potential confusion with "E4 HD".

Also, what does "I'm missing 4HD on my EPG" actually mean?

1. I do not have channel 4 HD in my bouquets
or
2. My Channel 4 HD does not have EPG?

There is a difference between bouquets and EPG

That service reference is in Rytec's file.

Apolgies in advance if I am barking up the wrong tree. I am deducing your issue is: "I do not have channel 4 HD in my bouquets" I also deduce that you are using AutoBouquetsMaker for Freesat.

There was a disagreement and Channel 4 HD was removed from the Freesat channel lineup. There is a hack in ABM to add it. For the hack to work, you must manually scan the transponder taht has Chanenl 4 HD then run ABM.

Menu > Setup > Reception (OpenATV) /Tuners and Scanning (ViX/PLI) > Manual scan
Select tuner that has 28.2, select predefined transponder, select the frequency that has Channel 4 HD.
(sorry receiver is disconnected at the moment, so I cannot check the frequency for you. I'm sure someone will post the details)

You could also run ABM for Sky UK, disable all the bouquet creation options, that will achieve the same thing. You can then disable Sky UK on next run.

Back