EPG Missing data

Hi,

My EPG is missing data. I left it overnight to see if this fixed itself but it's still the same.

Any ideas how to resolve?

41f94739c84777abac73c08b42f9fb24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What box and what EPG provider you using? Storing it to USB? Loads on here about it. Common issue don't worry

Just go into the main menu and then to the EPG and download the data manually, once its done it should populate the EPG

Just go into the main menu and then to the EPG and download the data manually, once its done it should populate the EPG
I'm having a look on the EPG menu bow but can't see an option to manually download.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Hi Guys
Havig the same issue,using vix
can someone point me in the right direction as to the best image for the h2s
thanks a million

Setup.. system.. epg..load, then exit, cross epg then download now and you should be sorted.
Thanks morseman, unfortunately that hasn't worked though.
I still have no programs showing in the EPG other than the ones which are on now

I think your best bet now would be to format the pen drive then remount it, then start with a new swap file (if you wish )
and a new epg download,then make sure the epg is stored on the pen drive and not the box itself.

I think your best bet now would be to format the pen drive then remount it, then start with a new swap file (if you wish )
and a new epg download,then make sure the epg is stored on the pen drive and not the box itself.
It appears to only be an issue for premium channels as I can see all future programming for FTA channels.

Not sure if might mean a different fix?

Looking at the replys and will give one or two a shot was using vix but could not get epg to save or add n line

Managed to get it working.

- Updated rytec providers
- Set the OpenTV source to Astra (wasn't selected prevoisly) and saved.
- Downloaded CrossEPG data and it worked!

Assuming it was the OpenTV source which made the difference

Back