EPG Missing on two channels!??!

Theguru

Hi All,

Generally most of the channels I have are IPTV and all work fine I have used E-Channelizer to get the EPG setup in the first place..and has been working for a very long time. I schedule EPG Importer once a day to download the latest EPG info

All of sudden Universal & Syfy no longer show up any EPG for that channel the channel of course works fioe but no EPG info...its been like this for about a week now..

I have tried to delete the EPG.DAT and redownloaded using epg importer and those channels are still missing??

Tried CrossEPG doesn't work at all, Auto Bouquets E2 just screws up my custom Bouquet order and overwrites it all!!

So EPG-Importer works fine for me but why am I missing EPG on just two channels ??? driving me nuts!! lol

Checked E-Channlizer to make sure the stream reference is there and it is and of course I have reset the ID and still doesn't workh

Using the latest woosh infinity build,,,,

Please help!!

Find the satellite frequency for those channels and scan them. When search completed go into e-channelizer and go to last scanned and open the channel and copy service reference and paste it into the iptv channel. Saveand Reboot and should be there

Hmmm Thanks for the reply its on 11836...tried automatic scan & manual scan and it automatically comes up scanned completed 0 channels found?? if that is the case how come all blooming channels are working lol...

Sorry if im dumb lol using the latest E-Channlizer I cannot find last scanned option?

I also tried putting the stream reference on another channel and it still doesn't work I thought E-Channlizer pulls all the channels down from the Internet doesnit it??

Managed to get SyFY working used the HD reference however universal is still a problem

any ideas??

Hi Mate,

thanks for that , but that didnt work either BUT i fixed it...for some reason the stream reference from a really old version of e-Channlizer works version 4!!!!...but the new one didnt...not sure why...but hey it works!! Phew!! it was driving me nuts!! lol

Thanks once again for your help :0)

Far better to report missing/incorrect references to the Rytec team on PLI forum. Don't mention you are using IPTV though.

Back