EPG not loading

Rabani786

I have just updated to Wooshbuild Infinity and struggling to import EPG, when i select it manual - it says ‘No Active EPG sources found’. I’ve had a look at sources on EPG importer, Rytec UK Sat/Virgin does appear to be there. What am i doing wrong?

Go to epg importer press blue for sources tick the ones you've mentioned and rytec at top green to save yellow to import and will start to import epg for you

I have just updated to Wooshbuild Infinity and struggling to import EPG, when i select it manual - it says ‘No Active EPG sources found’. I’ve had a look at sources on EPG importer, Rytec UK Sat/Virgin does appear to be there. What am i doing wrong?

I'd be interested to find out the answer to this as i flashed a H2h with Grogbuild Freerange yesterday over openatv6.3 and epg importer isn't working neither.
Downloads the iptv epg just fine but no events at all from Rytec, all six are ticked in epgimporter

Pablo -- that's interesting. I did the same thing this morning (grog over Openatv6.3) and epg-importer worked fine !?!?

Last edited:
Back