GrogBuild EPG Not updating for non FTA channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a Zgemma running Grogbuild, with IPTV. recently the EPG for non-FTA channels isn't updating. How can i force a download or fix issue?
thanks

I have a similar issue with regards EPG, I've just put Grogbuild on an H2s and all seems to be working OK, but I've used the lPTV plugin for my IPTV but the EPG for the IPTV won't populate, any body any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Baz
Using Slyk HD skin on h2s running Grogbuild, I've just done what grog suggested below and the EPG is now importing upto 50000 events and climbing at the min, so it may well be resolved, fingers crossed
Thanks for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
so what was the fix then as I'm guessing there must be a few that have the same issue if 6.4 issue, if I'm picking this up right

My point being is if folk are using a very good build on here, then whatever the issue is with epg should be shared. That's all as I think it makes things a lot easier for anyone in the same position. If your epg is now importing then it's best everyone knows how to do this via the build

This resolved my EPG issue using IPTV plugin, so anyone with similar issue, ensure all the IPTV sources are ticked
Thanks for all your suggestions fellas

this is all a bit odd as the iptv plugins are now edited, is there a reason as to why?

no @dsayers2014 this is using jedi? even rytec should be importing
The original poster was just having issues with epg on iptv using all4one plugin but he just needed to tick the correct sources in epg importer.

Yours is a different issue maybe more info will help.

Box model. Image/build. What epg is missing sat, cable, iptv or all

What plugin to create bouquets and what plugin used to create epg and version numbers of these plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back