EPG on Zgemma - HELP HELP HELP

Rik

firstly, i apologise for the following, but i want to get as much detail in the initial post to hopefuly gleen a solution.
Zgemma I55, i have tried on openatv6.2, whooshbuild and ipab.
i can not get an EPG Bouquett th import.i have undertaken the following process:

# connect to box with putty: root
command - opkg install python-argparse python-image python-imaging

Download the required file here: http://173.212.197.218/e2m3u2bouquet.zip

extract the above file then transfer e2m3u2bouquet.py to /tmp folder (filezilla)

once transferred to your tmp folder , right click on the file set permissions to 755 (right click & choose attributes)

Next in putty , type this command:

cd /tmp

Copy this command and paste into putty

./e2m3u2bouquet.py -M -m "http://providername.com:8080/get.php?username=USER&password=PWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts" --epgurl "http://providernam.com:8080/xmltv.php?username=USER1&password=PWORD&type=m3u&output=ts"

Back to zgemma box,

download EPGIMPORT plugin.
go to epgimport, sources, and select E2M3UBOUQUET, save and manually import
nothing ever import, just stays at zero.

all tv channles and channel loistings work fine, the epg /guide comes up when pressed with the channel list, but never any info in the guide.

like i say i have flashed and reflashed various builds, but i cant work out what is wrong.

##### anyone with any help of instructions for any way to get an epg imported that will update would be fantastic. i have followed the instruction from provider, and loads of youtube vids, and i am sure i am not making any mistakes....
could this be a problem with the zgemma..

help hekp help

thanks all

Hello youve done everything perfectly, if your provider has had the epg updated recently by xc codes it has affected some apps , plugins etc its a bug at there end some apps are fine with epg fully working others arent able to download the epg url, there working on it as we speak, hopefully it will be resolved soon. You can actually test your epg url by pasting into the address bar of your browser if you get a page full of info then closes at the end you know your epg is working, its a combination of your providers server and xc thats causing the problem.

Theres an app called smarters pro for android the epg works fine with that but enigma2 devices arent,also theres an issue with perfect player thats unable to download the epg comes back cannot connect

Hello youve done everything perfectly, if your provider has had the epg updated recently by xc codes it has affected some apps , plugins etc its a bug at there end some apps are fine with epg fully working others arent able to download the epg url, there working on it as we speak, hopefully it will be resolved soon. You can actually test your epg url by pasting into the address bar of your browser if you get a page full of info then closes at the end you know your epg is working, its a combination of your providers server and xc thats causing the problem.
Thank you .
Appreciate the reply.
I wasn't sure If I was pasting the wrong info by using one string including the PHP and the epg text. Was unsure if needed to post seperate strings
I have pasted the epg part of the string into a www and I got a page of text. If I paste full string it fails.

i do mine slightly different i have an autoscript which incorporates the e2m3mu.zip that inflates then downloads the m3u file parses it then creates the bouquets etc. Then all i do is choose my source from epg import plugin then import works a treat i have the older epg data from when it lasted worked but no new events are being populated due to this bug

Back