Epg problem enigma 2

Soregan08

Hi recently my epg disappeared and all the normal fixes wont work. When i press blue in XE get settings exception is the error that shows on screen. My supplier wont answer or offer any solution. Anyone here have same issue. Thanks

Attachments

• 6A6DCCB6-C653-46B0-AD31-99DE3843E5FD.png
    6A6DCCB6-C653-46B0-AD31-99DE3843E5FD.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
Hi recently my epg disappeared and all the normal fixes wont work. When i press blue in XE get settings exception is the error that shows on screen. My supplier wont answer or offer any solution. Anyone here have same issue. Thanks
Have you tried deleting epg in XE downloader and then tried re loading epg

Can u tell me how to delete xe please
Press menu/plugins/xe downloader,then press menu then no8 is clear epg.This will remove all epg from your box. Then just go into XE downloader again and press blue button to import your epg again. Had a few people with this issue and this seems to fix it.

I understand that but I switched to v2 because i had no epg and blue button wouldn’t import. Said i had settings exception error 3. Then my line was gone so i tried putting it in as usual with qr code and my line but wont load. Says maximum number of devices exceeded. I only use it on that one box. So then i went back to v3 and tried to load line (which is valid until nov and works on firestick) now v3 says playlist id does not exist. Supplier iv been with 5 years wont reply to me so im totally lost as to how to fix this🤷‍♂️

I understand that but I switched to v2 because i had no epg and blue button wouldn’t import. Said i had settings exception error 3. Then my line was gone so i tried putting it in as usual with qr code and my line but wont load. Says maximum number of devices exceeded. I only use it on that one box. So then i went back to v3 and tried to load line (which is valid until nov and works on firestick) now v3 says playlist id does not exist. Supplier iv been with 5 years wont reply to me so im totally lost as to how to fix this🤷‍♂️
Sounds like a supplier issue then. Sorry but you say you have it on only 1 box but that it works on firestick so do you have it on 2 devices then.

Ya but i paid for extra line. My supplier has vanished. Emails returning undelivered. Chsnnels still running on stick. Id say his time is up. No way for his customers to contact him. Iv a backup thankfully on iptv smarters. Box was nice tho running wooshbuild infinity

Ya but i paid for extra line. My supplier has vanished. Emails returning undelivered. Chsnnels still running on stick. Id say his time is up. No way for his customers to contact him. Iv a backup thankfully on iptv smarters. Box was nice tho running wooshbuild infinity
wooshbuild is old now,is that what you have been using.

Was supplier of this forum

No channels with days man whats the deal?
Normally you will only see that days listing for a channel unless you scroll to the right or depending on skin used it could be when on epg menu you can press yellow button -24 hours or blue button for + 24 hours.

Normally you will only see that days listing for a channel unless you scroll to the right or depending on skin used it could be when on epg menu you can press yellow button -24 hours or blue button for + 24 hours.
I've a feeling the op thinks he's in conv with his provider in this thread

Back