Epg problem with vu+solo2

sammer

I'm using vu+solo2 with iptv provider and i was wondering i have http://xxxxxxxxx.xyz:8080/epg.xml epg but this is not working because i need epg url with the xml.gz ending
is there any change to change the file and get xml.gz and located somewhere in vuplus folder witth filezilla? hope someone can help me sorry my english is not good.
I would be very grateful if someone here can help me.

How are you downloading the channel bouquets? Jedi maker for example will generate the epg url from the login details..

How are you downloading the channel bouquets? Jedi maker for example will generate the epg url from the login details..
Thank you very much for you answer. i just use IPTV Bouquet Maker. but i just have epg url with epg.xml ending i think i need xml.gz. is there any change to to change url that with epg.xml ending to xml.gz ending?

probably easier to use a config file with long urls.

I'm guessing your using this pluglin, it tells you how here.

Enigma2 IPTV Plugin – suls.co.uk
Hello i was wondering i get syntax error after i try innstaled from tmp folder. i did this Download Suls plugin from: Release v0.8.2 · su1s/e2m3u2bouquet and put this file to tmp folder and when a innstaled from dream plugin i get syntax error. how can i completed delete the IPTV Bouquet Maker and start over again i dont want to put firmware again in to my box

Maybe try the jedimakerxtream plugin, I use on my box, it's easier to use.

If you Google the plugin name, you will find it.

Maybe post the error you are getting, somebody will be able to help more.

Maybe try the jedimakerxtream plugin, I use on my box, it's easier to use.

If you Google the plugin name, you will find it.

Maybe post the error you are getting, somebody will be able to help more.

jedimakerxtream works thank you very much

Back