EPG problem Zgemma H5.2S Wooshbuild

S40TYD

Evening,

After updating the latest version of IPTV my zgemma rebooted. Upon restart the TV guide was blank (still able to watch all channels) as usual tried Cross EPG Downloader to update EPG all is well until it gets to reading titles seems to freeze at "Read 293kb" music still ongoing I'm background eventually TV comes back on but guide still has blank spaces.

Also I've tried to go into settings and auto scan my channels again just comes up error message.

Can anyone advise TIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird. I have persisted with the CROSSEPG Downloader still freezing at 293kb after around 5 minutes TV came back on with all channels and updated EPG very weird.

Evening,

After updating the latest version of IPTV my zgemma rebooted. Upon restart the TV guide was blank (still able to watch all channels) as usual tried Cross EPG Downloader to update EPG all is well until it gets to reading titles seems to freeze at "Read 293kb" music still ongoing I'm background eventually TV comes back on but guide still has blank spaces.

Also I've tried to go into settings and auto scan my channels again just comes up error message.

Can anyone advise TIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird. I have persisted with the CROSSEPG Downloader still freezing at 293kb after around 5 minutes TV came back on with all channels and updated EPG very weird.

I've had a similar issue, when i restart the my H.2H, the EPG for all my channels go blank (I'm guessing it takes time to read from the USB but i'm sure it should detect it when the box is starting up.. I'm not sure why this happens..

Last edited:
Hi there I have been having same issue(I think) with my H2s box, I updated my IPTV and since I am unable to update my EPG,
my box is locked when I come down in morning so have to push the reset button on the back and tried manually updating EPG but just freezes up.
Now when I push reset on back of box I am now stuck on the Wooshbuild screen which just stays on screen and cant get any channels.
Any help would be much appreciated

S40TYD......I f you have recently updated the Wooshbuild version using V6 openatv then EPG importer is installed not Crossepg on this version.
If you updated V5.3 openatv then crossepg is still installed at version 0.62 same as always.
Can you clarify please which version you are running.

Hi there I have been having same issue(I think) with my H2s box, I updated my IPTV and since I am unable to update my EPG,
my box is locked when I come down in morning so have to push the reset button on the back and tried manually updating EPG but just freezes up.
Now when I push reset on back of box I am now stuck on the Wooshbuild screen which just stays on screen and cant get any channels.
Any help would be much appreciated

Updating IPTV has nothing to do with EPG.
It sounds more like your EPG data file is corrupt and needs deleting and rerunning.
If you are using WB config v1.038 then there is a delete facility there to achieve this.

Thank you for your reply and advice, at the present moment i cant get passed the WB booting up screen, my box counts up to 99 then screen goes blank then just comes back on with WB screen and display then changes to 00, i have reset several times to get same result and have left at this stage for several hiurs to see if it would correct itself but unfortunatley not.
Do you think i will need to reflash my H2S box? I have just ordered an additional H52S box for another room so if this is the case i will do them both together.

Cheers

Certainly sounds like a corrupted install somewhere.
Easiest way is to reflash and don't save settings in case the problem is restored.
Don't forget to keep a copy of your line before reflash.
Also reinitialise the hdd usb to be on the safe side.

Re Flashed my Zgemma like you recommended and this has fixed all the issues I was having which I am grateful for your assistance.
I was amazed how simple Wooshbuild V5 was to install from scratch compared to first time I installed which I think was V4,
There was no need to follow instructions from my Ipad screen as the WB shows you exactly how to do it step by step during the install, Fantastic work from the WB team.
My line which i copied onto the pen drive along with the WB base build for some reason did not work for some reason but with the usual helpful assistance of my line provider I am now fully back up and running.
Will also be installing WB V5 on my new H5.2S box when it arrives hopefully tomorrow.

Back