EPG restore?

Bigrussuk

Hey all
I have a h2.s no problems with mine, I got one for my mate too and set it up for him, he's a technophobe ... to the point he doesn't even record and I've told him not to even touch the menu button [emoji849]

He's been fine with it for 12 months ... now his epg looks like this IMG_1366.jpg

Any idea what he has done? He's lost ss3 completely and a couple of other channels

How do I restore to previous for him, I've been through the menu for him reloaded epg etc, even updated his box to woosh v5... still no joy I'm at a loss
I set mine and his up 12 months ago and have now forgot the ins and outs... where do you now find the page in the menu where you choose your country and what channels you download

Cheers
Russ

If your running Woosh V5 then green button, WB Config, scroll down to country for channel swaps and use L/R arrow to select country, scroll up to local tv region and use L/R arrow to choose your region, yellow button to scan, green button to save.

If your running Woosh V5 then green button, WB Config, scroll down to country for channel swaps and use L/R arrow to select country, scroll up to local tv region and use L/R arrow to choose your region, yellow button to scan, green button to save.

Hi mate, thanks for the reply

I've tried that, updated his epg all his settings seem to be set the same as mine, but still his epg is not showing all programs and wrong program numbers.
If you press tv - providers-bskyb and search the list the missing channels are there and viewable?

Russ [emoji848]

When you installed wooshbuild v5 did you restore the settings backup from the box?
If so you restored the messed up bouquets back onto the box as they are backed up with the other settings
I can also see the bouquets are out of their default order so looks like your friend has been playing and changed something he shouldn't of
You could try deleting all bouquets, restarting the box then doing a fresh bouquets download

Last edited:
Downloading the EPG again won't change the messed up bouquets.
The EPG just downloads what's on what channel, autobouquets is what arranges the channels into sections and order

Last edited:
Did u just scan the EPG or the bouquets too?
Your friend had defiantly been playing with something as the sports bouquet is nowhere near the 2 interactive bouquets when using autobouquets e2 by default?

Did u just scan the EPG or the bouquets too?
Your friend had defiantly been playing with something as the sports bouquet is nowhere near the 2 interactive bouquets when using autobouquets e2 by default?

God knows what he has done... he's a joiner!... if it doesn't screw together and the rough bits won't fill with silicon he's lost [emoji849].... I tried for ages before resorting to asking...
I just did as Makito suggested and deleted-
Then 'green' >WB config> 'yellow'- run AB E2 (channel scan)
All sports channels present and in correct order now... discovery shed still not showing in EPG.... I'll sort that another day... #head thrashed

When you installed wooshbuild v5 did you restore the settings backup from the box?
If so you restored the messed up bouquets back onto the box as they are backed up with the other settings
I can also see the bouquets are out of their default order so looks like your friend has been playing and changed something he shouldn't of
You could try deleting all bouquets, restarting the box then doing a fresh bouquets download

Yes I did backup and restore settings for him, so yes you are right it restored his messed up epg.... but I needed to do updates for him so it matched my box so we were reading from the same page.... updating his box to v5 was just a starting point [emoji106]

If your mates a fiddler it may be an idea to keep a backup of your working box on a USB, then if he buggers his box again you could just reflash it with your backup, negative your line of course.
Make sure you have a copy of his line somewhere.

Back