EPG URL Open ATV

hiranuk

Hi

i have a linux box with an iptv provider its all working but the EPG are not. if i enter the EPG URL on google chrome it shows all the data, but on my linux box it just says "importing 0 events". The provider says there is nothing wrong with their EPG.

is it possible to use a generic EPG URL or do i have to use the one that my provider gives me? are there any generic ones i can test? box is Zgemma H9T

thanks

What plugin are you using to create bouquets? E2m3u2bouquet plugin should work. Or jedimakerxtream you can disable providers url and just use Rytec epg

i am using E2m3u2bouquet provider has given me 4 different EPG url but all of them just say "importing 0 events"

Most providers epg urls are using the same domain as m3u url.

Try this
Code:
http://host:port/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&next_days=7

Change change host and port to the same host and port as your m3u url host and port. Then change capital USERNAME and PASSWORD to your m3u username and password.

Make sure you keep the url within the [CDATA[ brackets

Something like this
Code:
<epgurl><![CDATA[http://host:/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&next_days=7]]></epgurl><!-- XMLTV EPG url -->

Please don't post URLs as they might be linked to provider. Probably best editing post.

The tv id needs to be matched you can't add any epg url unless you edit the current sort file to match them. Try and see if you can edit my example url to your providers url and see if it opens in web browser.

Failing that try jedimakerxtream plugin Jedimakerxtream guide pdf

I also have a script for E2m3u2bouquet here Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin a detailed guide can be found on the first post aswel.

I also have a script for jedimakerxtream here Jedi maker xtream

if your using epg importer.

go into epg importer, press blue for sources, untick any epgs that are ticked, but leave E2m3u2bouquet ticked, then press yellow to do a manual scan, if using an older box leave it a few minutes as it stays on 0 events for a while then the events should start to load.

then go and check your epg.

before i try that i have attached screenshots of my EPG import settings. is this correct or have i missed somethingIMG_1364.JPGIMG_1362.JPGIMG_1363.JPGIMG_1361.JPGIMG_1360.JPG

Double check domain, port username and password is correct you can press green to add playlist and add them from there.

Again if that's the providers domain delete the pic.

Back