EPG Vermin - only downloads and shows today only!

deejayh

Hi All,

As the title says - EPG Vermin - only downloads and shows today only!

I have a Zgemma H7C and have reflashed for various reasons!

Everything back to normal - except the Vermin channels are only showing today - tomorrow and rest of the week is blank!
I have checked everywhere and feel I'm chasing my own backside!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:
As I have a virgin and Freesat and also IPTV - but can't see any of that being an issue.
I have AutoboiquetsMaker which I run when I require, as I believe the IPTV pulls in the full EPG!
Helpppp!!emoji_clap:relaxed:

Last edited:
ABM has nothing to do with EPG. IPTV are streaming services, so nothing to do with EPG either.

With regards to your acquisition of EPG:
Are you using EPG importer, CrossEPG using Rytec, CrossEPG using alias, Kiddac's EPG plugin or EPG from the stream.

EPG is not bouquets. Bouquets are not EPG.

check your epg importer config (if using epg importer) and check what 'Load long description up to X days' is set to.

I have noticed ITV has no EPG info past the current day but the rest are full on my box

ABM has nothing to do with EPG. IPTV are streaming services, so nothing to do with EPG either.

With regards to your acquisition of EPG:
Are you using EPG importer, CrossEPG using Rytec, CrossEPG using alias, Kiddac's EPG plugin or EPG from the stream.

EPG is not bouquets. Bouquets are not EPG.
Well currently the XE Downloader is set to download the EPG and put them into the bouquets! Or so I believe

If that doesn't fill the EPG, I run AutobouquetsMaker, which has the correct Rytec.

Please understand bouquets and EPG are different things.

XE may be adding a config/file for EPG importer. Have you run/used EPG importer?

@grog68
Check if your service reference is in Rytec s database.
ITV - 1:0:1:27B4:65:F020:FFFF0000:0:0
ITV HD - 1:0:19:2820:66:F020:FFFF0000:0:0

Neither have epg info past today. Tried opening the rytec xml files, got the zx file open but the tar files wouldn't untar for me so not sure where to check them

This post is with regards to Grog's issue

Code:
http://epgalfasite.dyndns.tv/rytec.channels.xlsx
Your ITV's are not listed. You have to use open office for the above file. MS excel usually won't read it.

Please report your references here and he will add them
Code:
https://forums.openpli.org/topic/72272-virgin-ukireland/

Thanks for all your help guys

I have been fiddling and fiddling.
Deleted all the bouquets, deleted the EPG numerous times!
And then bang, the RPGs was correctly pulled in on FreeSat, Virgin and the IPTV bouquets(y)(y):love:
Well I lie a little! The FreeSat pulled in and created separate bouquets - which should have only been 1 - so I have deleted those!

All good:grin::grin:

Back