EPG will not download

mrpukka

3 separate boxes
x1 h9twinn
x2 h9s

h9twinn on openatv 7.2 using suls bouquet maker v0.9.0. Previously would download epg when creating bouquets now just stays on importing epg - doesn't crash the box.
h9s on openatv 7.1 again using suls v0.9.0 previously fine, now doing the same as the twinn. Tried jedi, go to epg importer and select the source and says importing epg but just stays on zero - again doesn't crash the box.
h9s on openatv 6.4 and wooshbuild, suls v0.8.5. On update box has a fit, video and audio stutters badly black screens / circle going round etc and just stays like that. Have to turn off from mains, power on, reset bouquets then create and it will then import epg and be fine untill next scheduled update.

Any Ideas, driving me mad !!

Surely must be the EPG database you are trying? Check the log. EPG Importer has an option for logs.
H9s and H9twinn on 7.1/7.2 only started doing it today, previously fine. The h9s on woosh downloaded the epg though today. (same service being used)
Just tried the twinn again and checked the log -

sourcesdone(): False None
Error at start: a bytes like object is required not ' str '

have you tried crossepg go into openTV providders and download , thats what i had to do then it wworked for me

have you tried crossepg go into openTV providders and download , thats what i had to do then it wworked for me
No not tried that as worked fine previously. In EPG settings opentv EPG is enabled though. There is no crossepg from what I can see. I am using the twinn on 7.2 atm

No not tried that as worked fine previously. In EPG settings opentv EPG is enabled though. There is no crossepg from what I can see. I am using the twinn on 7.2 atm
you will have to download crossepeg i was getting probs with epg and autobouquetsmaker but crossepg doesnt give me any probs so i stuck with that

you will have to download crossepeg i was getting probs with epg and autobouquetsmaker but crossepg doesnt give me any probs so i stuck with that
Where is it located please ? I am not using autobouquetsmaker, I am using E2m3ubouquets (btw) and it seems openatv 7.2 got afew bugs. Went to manage extensions in software management and as soon as I enter that menu, blue screen with system error LCD dim failed exception :unsure:

Crossepg did not work for my service but I did do a bouquets refresh and the epg has downloaded. I ll do the other tomorrow, thanks guys. Cold beer time :)

Back