Epg Xtream editor help

John32

Hi,
Need some help with the following;
I currently have 2x zgemma h2s boxes with an iptv multiroom sub through xtream editor, both running basebuild
A few days back the epg for the iptv channels will not load anymore. I have rebooted both boxes and router and reflashed basebuild on both boxes all with the same outcome of only 1 channel will load epg for iptv FTA epg loads fine. Yesterday i upgraded to wooshbuild infinity but still the same.
Ive contacted my supplier who has assured me the line and servers are fine as no one else has reported this issue to him
Have you heard of this happening before?
Is there any settings to check/ change?
Can the epg be loaded through a 3rd party?
Any input would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me mad not knowing whats on.

Thanks

Launch the App from the Plugins Menu
"Press Green Button on your remote, That gets you into Plugins - You'll see the Extreme Editor on the Plugin menu at the very bottom, launch it.
Once this is open - Press Menu button on your Remote & then Simply Launch and DO - Green "import Bouquets" & Blue "Import EPG" - SAVE

Launch the App from the Plugins Menu
"Press Green Button on your remote, That gets you into Plugins - You'll see the Extreme Editor on the Plugin menu at the very bottom, launch it.
Once this is open - Press Menu button on your Remote & then Simply Launch and DO - Green "import Bouquets" & Blue "Import EPG" - SAVE

Thanks for the reply mate, i've tried this mate and after pressing blue it says 'Done- Valid Channels 1'

If the epg details are not populating that way, issue your supplier end, fling me a pm with the code, can try my setup and see if the same Then you'll know bud for defo

If the epg details are not populating that way, issue your supplier end, fling me a pm with the code, can try my setup and see if the same Then you'll know bud for defo

I've contacted the provider who has assured me his line/ server is not the issue. Its just weird as it was working one day then stopped- I've not touched any settings etc.. Where does the epg populate from? is there something that should be ticked in a plugin with my suppliers line details? Do you mean the qr code, if so will I have to contact him again to put his line back on?
I'm at work till 2, then watching the match- I'll pm you after that though
Thanks

The epg feeds from either the supplier or extreme, all depends on how he has it setup for you and others.
Happy to clear the issue for you by simply testing with another.
You'll probs need to get a new code and send me it.

Hi I had the same problem, if you open xtream editor and prees menu then select clear epg and then import again

The epg feeds from either the supplier or extreme, all depends on how he has it setup for you and others.
Happy to clear the issue for you by simply testing with another.
You'll probs need to get a new code and send me it.

Yeah no worries mate
I'll send new code to you later

Thanks

Back