epg

Menu plugins green to download plugins then skins and look for a vm one or wb HD skin download it go back to plugin browser then wb configeration and change skin should be in there change skin box will reboot then re run epg importer

Rytec EPG depends on the channel refernces being correct. If you are not getting EPG , best to report issue to DOglover on his home forum.

Go to the forum, sorry cant mention it.
Find the thread for Virgin UK.

Post something like the following:

The following channel on Virgin UK does not have EPG:
Name of channel: example missing channel name
Service reference of channel: 1:0:1:F7A5:840:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

The following channel on Virgin UK has the wrong EPG:
Name of channel: example messed up channel name
Service reference of channel: 1:0:1:G7C5:840:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

You can get the service reference from OpenWebInterface

how to do what?

If it is getting service reference:
open webinterface,
click on current,
Highlight the reference and copy it .

Attachments

• OWIF service reference.png
    OWIF service reference.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 14
Yes.

If there are more than threee, please post details of three channels in this thread so we can double check it is not a setup error.

Yes.

If there are more than threee, please post details of three channels in this thread so we can double check it is not a setup error.
sky witness 1:0:1:2779:65:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
syfy 1:0:1:26F:6:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
More 4 1:0:1:337:8:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

OK, not an error on your part. The first reference is assigned to bbc one yorkshire. The other two are not listed in the file Rytec uses.

Make your list and post on the other forum. Search the internet for "On my virgin cable channels, i use EPG virgin importer to gather all my EPG for my virgin channels." Post in that thread. If you can't find it, post here and I'll repost it for you.

OK, not an error on your part. The first reference is assigned to bbc one yorkshire. The other two are not listed in the file Rytec uses.

Make your list and post on the other forum. Search the internet for "On my virgin cable channels, i use EPG virgin importer to gather all my EPG for my virgin channels." Post in that thread. If you can't find it, post here and I'll repost it it will take some time to put them all down can i private message you with them

Last edited:
You will need to post all of them. If you only post a few, how will he know what to fix? There is a quicker way of doing this if you are comfortable using excel. Let me know if this is the case, and I shall post instructions

I don't mind you Private messaging me, but best you post them so you can do the same for any future issues.

Last edited:
You will need to post all of them. If you only post a few, how will he know what to fix? There is a quicker way of doing this if you are comfortable using excel. Let eme know if this is the case, and I shall post instructions

I don't mind you Private messaging me, but best you post them so you can do the same for any future issues.
i dont know how to use excel i will have a look and see if i can find where to post them if not i will give you a shout thanks for all your help mate

Back