Epg

Lgibbo77

Hi I updated my vu+solo to openATV 6.4 but when i installed the xtream editor plugin and it does a full scan the EPG just goes blank is this a fault with the new version, is anyone having the same problem

Are you storing the epg on hdd or internal storage? If the latter there may not be enough free space to store it.

Remember also, 6.4 is in beta

Did you resolve this as I have just upgraded one of my boxes to 6.4 and use xtream editor. The box with 6.3 has all the EPG info, but my other box with 6.4 is missing it (I have not had the chance to do full investigation yet(

No I haven't updated mine since the first time I noticed this issue not sure if it's been sorted or not

I wonder if this issue has been sorted out, I notice the problem occurs on oe-a 4.4 based images. Has anyone found a solution to this?

I downloaded it before I read that enabling the icetv plugin is causing this so I did a fresh install and stayed away from it but still no EPG

Have you tried changing skin at all I use willobuild on vix with xtream editor no problem have you spoken to your provider about your problem

Hello bud yeah tried changing skin no difference and it's my own Iptv the epg works fine on 6.3 it's only stopped working since I installed 6.4

Back