WooshBuild EPG

Spyke

I've just reflashed my H2s and set up WBI.
Couple of things I can't remember how to resolve if anyone can point me in the right direction.

How do I change the EPG listing from HD? .. I have 101 as BBC1 HD and get the "cannot show programmes in your area"
How do I get the EPG to list all the dark channels?
Cheers for any help

Sorted .. reflashed but still showing HD channels in EPG.
I forgot to back up my settings but had an old back up on the HDD which I reinstalled.

You are referring to bouquets, not EPG. I presume you are using AutoBouquetsMaker. Disable the swap option in the providers option of ABM.

You are referring to bouquets, not EPG. I presume you are using AutoBouquetsMaker. Disable the swap option in the providers option of ABM.

Thanks for the reply .. I did that before reinstalling my old backup and it made no difference.

If you tell us what options you are using in ABM, we can help you better. Posting a screenshot might be easier than describing it.

Here is a screenshot to show my settings.

Thanks for the reply .. I did that before reinstalling my old backup and it made no difference.

Re-installing a backup will undo any changes you make and will load what is in your backup. Please do not talk about the past. talk about the present. This will reduce confusion and get you your desired result ASAP

Attachments

• ABM 27 jan.jpg
    ABM 27 jan.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 19
I have the EPG sorted now.. reinstalling my backup brought back the dark channels into the listings and swapped the HD channels for SD.
Now I am having issues getting my line to work!!

1580174476367.png

1580174531776.png

If you have a C line it now goes in the etc folder not in usr.keys folder with newer builds
Put it in cccam.cfg in etc folder and restart the ccam softcam

I appreciate your bouquets are sorted. Just to let you know there are a couple more options if you scroll down.
The skin needs editing to show the scrollbar

Why have you got sky 1 and other dark channels or are they cable or iptv? Edit seen you want the dark channels showing. When ABM runs these channels maybe removed.

Why have you got sky 1 and other dark channels or are they cable or iptv? Edit seen you want the dark channels showing. When ABM runs these channels maybe removed.

Yes .. easier for me to have sky channels listed in main EPG rather than flicking between bouquets to see what's on, I've had it like that since before they went dark. The reflash seemed to cock a few things up this time!

Back