EPG

This has started about a week ago where the epg on most channells are way out and showing wrong programmes and some are greyed out.. i have epg importer set to auto import each morning.. i have vix with willobuild..
Ps box does need a firmware update but last time i did it box crashed and had to reflash.

This has started about a week ago where the epg on most channells are way out and showing wrong programmes and some are greyed out.. i have epg importer set to auto import each morning.. i have vix with willobuild..
Ps box does need a firmware update but last time i did it box crashed and had to reflash.
When did you last update it ?

Willo already have the open tv epg downloader as well as epg importer... but besides that i noticed the load,save &delete epg cache so did that rescanned and all seems to be ok now..
But thanks for help folks.

Don't use two methods of getting EPG. Pick one and disable the other. Either use OpenTV EPG (data directly from satellite) or use the Ryteg EPG (downloaded from website using EPG Importer).

EPG is different to bouquets/channels. Best to treat the two different topics separately. But channels/bouquets should be done first and then not redone while doing the second topic (Getting EPG)

Did that and all ok except that the itv channel is not for my region it is granada and i want tees,i set that up in area but should it just be Tees HD or Tees Custom. I chose Tees Custom

Stick to ABM.

In ABM, there are 4 options for each region.
HD - official HD list
SD- official SD list
HD Custom - official HD list with customisations. Eg removes non-working channels
SD Custom -official HD list with customisations. Eg removes non-working channels

Some regions to not have an SD version of ITV and you get a different one that the broadcaster/provider decided.

Do you think it is best we keep this thread for EPG and your bouquet questions in another thread?

One more thing,not sure if needed but in abm the update provider files brings up error, incompatible versions 3.1> 3.3
Like i said not sure i need to use this option.

Back