epgimporter

kieran57

Hi.Just flashed my zgemma box with open atv 7 and everything working fine until I try to import egg using epgimporter.Im getting this error.Failed to start.A bytes-like object is required, not 'str'.Can anyone help please.TIA.

I have just tested this ( without the epg from jedi) on a newly installed atv 7.0 on H2H. It downloaded 65602 events without problem. The date of my image is 17 Nov 2022

In the epgimporter plugin, press menu, show log, Blue (save). This will save the log file to /tmp directory. Save teh file to PC, make sure your IPTV provider details are not in there, then upload it.

Hi Abu.I noticed that there was with a problem with Epgimporter.Uninstalled and reinstalled and the the box started to crash.So I went and reflashed 6.4 and everything is fine now.I had Grogbuild installed and I was getting a problem with the remote when I was changing channels.circle kept spinning and had to restart box.That is why I got to were I am Now.So Im just leaving it at Openatv with no problems.Thanks for your Help.Very much appreciated.

Back