EPL

tolien

Who are you all using for prem games these days. I’m after a legit service using a vpn. I’ve used vidio before but the sound was awful. I need something that has an official app that’ll work on my android device. I know fubo is meant to be good but I can’t download the app due to being in the uk. Even a vpn makes no difference. Any replies much appreciated.

Peacock, approx £4 a month. Pay using a revolut card and it automatically renews each month.

Doesn't show all the games but I think it shows most EPL games. There's a good thread here.

Epl options
You need Sling or Fubo USA for USA network with Peacock and you will have all the games !
Or Fubo Canada on its own for all the games.

You need Sling or Fubo USA for USA network with Peacock and you will have all the games !
Or Fubo Canada on its own for all the games.
Fubo Canada seems to be the best option but how do I get the apps for my firestick and forumuler box. It’s not showing on one and on another it says it’s not available in my location.

Fubo Canada seems to be the best option but how do I get the apps for my firestick and forumuler box. It’s not showing on one and on another it says it’s not available in my location.
There are threads on here how to with vpn! I have Sling and Peacock from Shoppy this season as we were relegated!
You have to change your Amazon account to USA then download from that store.
For Android the same with Google account

Peacock, approx £4 a month. Pay using a revolut card and it automatically renews each month.

Doesn't show all the games but I think it shows most EPL games. There's a good thread here.

Epl options
Hi mate when signing up on peacock site with your Revolut card. Obviously that’s in my real name. Does that matter.

Back