Eric Dier Altercation in the stands after Spurs defeat to Norwich

BoardmanX

Madness

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3:
Video 4:
Eric Dier was involved in a confrontation in the stands after Spurs went out of the FA Cup at home to Norwich after being "insulted" by a fan, said manager Jose Mourinho.

Dier climbed into Tottenham Hotspur Stadium's bottom tier and was involved in a fracas before security intervened.

Mourinho said Dier's younger brother was "not happy" about the insult.

The Portuguese added: "I think Eric did what we professionals cannot do but probably every one of us would do."

Needs to be banned for quite some time. Wouldnt surprise me if Spurs get rid of him.

Cant be attacking fans no matter the reason. Looks bad on the sport.

Needs to be banned for quite some time. Wouldnt surprise me if Spurs get rid of him.

Cant be attacking fans no matter the reason. Looks bad on the sport.

Mourinho has actually stood up for him.

I’d like to hear what happened first. Some say racism others say incident with his brother.

Simply put there is no excuse to attack fans.

Even where there is racist and abusive behaviour going on let the authorities handle it.

No need to take matters in your own hands.

Simply put there is no excuse to attack fans.

Even where there is racist and abusive behaviour going on let the authorities handle it.

No need to take matters in your own hands.

Is the right thing to do yes but every one makes mistakes and if there was some kind of racist abuse then even though he shouldn’t of done it, I can understand it.

Tbh dosnt matter who you are what profession your in just because your in the medi spotlight why can't you go and confront him/them for saying or doing something to you or if was aimed at a family member look at Billy sharp one of his children sadly passed away and all the away teams fans chanting abuse week in week out did the fa police ect do anything about it NO. I know I certainly would no matter what was said or or celebrity I am. just look at that young footballer went out for a few beers got jumped and killed him

I do agree with some of what you said mate. In this PC world we live in seems more things get brushed under the carpet.

If anyone started attacking or abusing my family members I think I probably would snap also looking at it from that angle.

Same if anyone started abusing anyone or random stranger probably would step in as you know its wrong.

At same time whether celebrity or not, what ever walk of life we cant when we feel like it just start attacking people. Even if its warranted.

But I get its a very fine line.

They come down heavily on spectators entering the field of play with malicious intent so the same should apply to the reverse imo.

We Want Our Tottenham Back,Sack The Board & Mourinho,Our 'Style' Of Play Is Atrocious At Best And We Sit Back At The Lane Rather Than Our Normal High Press,Glad I Do Not Attend or Travel To Matches Nowadays As Would Be A Demoralising Experience.

Then There Is This Gossip About Kane (Rejoining Up With Poch At Utd)

Tottenham's England striker Harry Kane, 26, would consider a move to Manchester United this summer

Kane is not planning on signing a new deal at Tottenham.

If Ole wins a trophy and gets 4th position I cant see United getting poch unfortunately.

Levy has a big ego to even consider bringing poch back.

Mourinho is utter crap he ruins clubs where he goes. He can't keep with the modern day. His tactics are outdated and says it all really.

If Ole wins a trophy and gets 4th position I cant see United getting poch unfortunately.

Levy has a big ego to even consider bringing poch back.

Mourinho is utter crap he ruins clubs where he goes. He can't keep with the modern day. His tactics are outdated and says it all really.
Kind of agree but when you come in through a season you can't work miracles and there has to be money st spend and levy dosnt like parting with cash I don't think he's past it you have to look at the squad aswell just look at Chelsea they've implemented youth in there team and that young Scottish lad for us ran rings round pool lol

Ye levy ain't someone who likes spending money Only making it lol.

If That's case squad will keep getting worse.

Still think mourinho is too much of a negative manager and honestly can't see him improving spurs even with new players in the summer

I said at the time I thought it was a huge mistake by spurs, what has Mourinho done in recent years?

Although he hadn’t won anything yet Poch transformed that club into a regular champions league team which is no easy feat. They even reached the final last year ffs!

There is no patience in football anymore. Gone are the days of Ferguson and Wenger.

About results and trophies.

Football has become a business over the years

It’s always been a business mate but as the money has increased so have the mega rich owners. Unfortunately it seems it’s the nature of the beast, everyone wants to be the best and these owners are willing to throw money about and sack people if results aren’t instantaneously.

Back