Windows 8 Error Codes and its parameters insatlling Windows 8

im not sure if this is the right section for this , but here goes i have windows 8 pro, i tried to install it earlier after it restarted after the first time it came up with a black screen saying your pc needs to restart hold down power button error code there were a list of them and it say something about parameters ? eveytime i restart my pc it comes up with the same message i cant get past this has anyone else had this problem before any help would be very greatful thankyou.

im not sure if this is the right section for this , but here goes i have windows 8 pro, i tried to install it earlier after it restarted after the first time it came up with a black screen saying your pc needs to restart hold down power button error code there were a list of them and it say something about parameters ? eveytime i restart my pc it comes up with the same message i cant get past this has anyone else had this problem before any help would be very greatful thankyou.

Hi euphoria 1967

First off, you should start a new thread in this section for this particular problem. I have created the thread for you and moved you query over ;)

Secondly, you really need to provide as much information as possible in order that people will be able to provide accurate assistance.

Info like, was the install of Win 8 clean or over an existing OS?

What PC do you have?

Are there any peripherals attached etc?

This is a known issue as you can see from HERE:

Last edited:
Back