Error message after re-flashing

jens8967

Hi. I'm a complete simpleton with this whole thing so please bear with me. After re-flashing Wooshbuild, which has now upgraded to v7.2, I'm not able to add IPTV. I've added the ipk file that was sent to me and this went onto the box without any issues. I then have YOURIPTV added to the menu following a reboot where I normally just pop my username and password in to get the IPTV added. After adding my username, I get the following message;

5% complete.
wget: error getting response: Connection reset by peer
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download
http://wooshbuild.co.uk/openatv/feeds/openatv6.1/Packages.gz,wget returned 1
Execution finished!!

I literally have no idea what to do. YOURIPTV is on the latest version, I've restarted the box several times, tried to download OpenATV and added to the box via Filezilla but I don't know which file to drop it in to. Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying to fix this for 2 days :-(

By looks of it your running open atv 6.1 which there is no updates for which you maybe wiser reflashing your box with latest open atv then put which ever image you want on or use grog free range which flashes and installs the image for you then add the plugin your provider sent you

OK. So I've downloaded OpenATV 6.3 and put onto a USB - there are 5 files within the zip.
imageversion, kernel.bin, rootfs.bin, noforce and splash.bin
Do I drag all 5 files individually to the USB or the folder with these in (h3)?
Also, is it a simple case of just putting the USB into the box and it should prompt me to re-flash?

no you put the entire Zgemma folder on the formatted (FAT32) usb and into the box
power the box and and hold the standby button until it starts to flash

I've re-flashed and the box is now running on OpenATV 6.3.
I've added the ipk file and this time I got past the 5% with the username (woohoo!!)
Password has been entered but when I press 'Add IPTV' I'm getting a new message saying 'Failed To Connect To The Server' :-(
What am I missing?

Back