Error /tmp.e.log on kodl direct

Hi.
I use kodl direct for watching boxsets & movies etc. However, it has stopped working for some reason. This error appears and I don't understand it. Can anyone give me the idiots guide to sorting this out!?
Thanks in advance

To be blunt, forget Kodi Direct conpletely and start using IPTV Player. If it is not already on your box goto plugins and add it.

With all the movies and box sets at the push of a button using a plugin which is second to none, you will uninstall kodi direct as a 2 fingers up statement.

I've had that before now. Uninstalled, full reboot and reinstalled. It's a pain but worked for me.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

Hi Woosh...I went into plugins, but iptv isn't there. Can u tell me which section iptv would be under for plugins? Then, how do I install that and uninstall kodl. I have no idea what most of these posrs mean when they say ftp this and that. I just need plain english. Ta

IPTV Player is under the extensions section of the plugins. If you can't find it, check that it is not already installed on your box in your list of plugins. It is simply called IPTV Player

I have downloaded iptv. It said I needed to download other things, I clicked ok. Now it says 'uchardet' has not been detected. What do you want to do? If I try to install it, it keeps giving me the same alarm again and again!, what now?

Load and accept it a couple of times then exit.
Do that with each one it asks and eventually it will finish loading.

Thanks to all. I now have iptv, it'll just take some time to find out what channels show english speaking films and tv series!

Have a look at loading Wooshbuild for your box.
Everything is basically set up for you and also includes only the working versions of IPTV streams that show decent content.
These are also updated as and when they change.

Thanks Woosh... But I wouldn't have a clue how to do that...once again could you talk me through how to do that step by step? Ta

Everything is basically set up for you and also includes only the working versions of IPTV streams that show decent content.
Hi Woosh (again)....how do I go about loading/downloading Wooshbuild?
Thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

Beni...your advice has been great and helped so much (including PMs). The last one about wooshman 3 confuddles me. I've no idea where zip folders are just to start!
Thanks again....I'll watch shows with Polish and Latvian subtitles on iptv, it's a lot faster than kodl, but it takes a while to get useful channels!

Hi Woosh (again)....how do I go about loading/downloading Wooshbuild?
Thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

Beni...your advice has been great and helped so much (including PMs). The last one about wooshman 3 confuddles me. I've no idea where zip folders are just to start!
Thanks again....I'll watch shows with Polish and Latvian subtitles on iptv, it's a lot faster than kodl, but it takes a while to get useful channels!

Pm me with your email address and i will send you the iptv working icon list together with easy instructions how to do it.
Saves wading through all the crap ones.

Iptv player not working for me it also will not update i currently have 2017.10.26.01 when I try to update it says problem with downloading the server list

Back