ESPN+ Best deals?

RyeSp18

Anyone know of cheaper ways to get legit ESPN+ subscriptions? (not bot accounts or IPTV)

They've put their price up from 6.99 to 9.99, so any savings would be useful!

I don't mind possibly paying a bit more if it's part of a bigger bundle or anything. Thanks for any help.

Anyone know of cheaper ways to get legit ESPN+ subscriptions? (not bot accounts or IPTV)

They've put their price up from 6.99 to 9.99, so any savings would be useful!

I don't mind possibly paying a bit more if it's part of a bigger bundle or anything. Thanks for any help.
disney/hulu/espn+ package seems cheapest, but hold out for black friday deals

RyeSp18

Is there any specific content you’re after from ESPN+? I found that most stuff elsewhere when I stopped my sub
Yeah mostly the Championship and Football League games. Quite like watching some MLS as well.

Championship is cheap via Setanta which I’ll likely re-subscribe to at some point (although sadly often don’t have commentary), but they don’t seem to cover League 1 and 2 games. Wanted to watch the Argyle v Ipswich match on Sunday. It’s on Sky and ESPN. They’re the only TV networks with English coverage I know of for it.

Kayo in Australia has that match on Sunday (and other Championship, League 1 and MLS games) - all with English comms. At AUD25/month it’s not cheaper than ESPN+, but has a lot of good sports content, so might be worth it if you value any of that

Last edited:
Another option would be Mola.tv - they have that game on the Malaysia service. Not sure what quality it will be in. I know it’s 1080p in Singapore, but suspect it’s probably only 30fps.

I think they offer a free month if you want to try it out. Might be possible to get the sub even cheaper in Singapore or Indonesia - haven’t explored Mola.tv much.

RyeSp18

Another option would be Mola.tv - they have that game on the Malaysia service. Not sure what quality it will be in. I know it’s 1080p in Singapore, but suspect it’s probably only 30fps.

I think they offer a free month if you want to try it out. Might be possible to get the sub even cheaper in Singapore or Indonesia - haven’t explored Mola.tv much.
Thanks for all your help mate. Mola looks promising.

It seems to be cheapest via Indonesia but I can't find a free trial offer anywhere unfortunately.

Thanks for all your help mate. Mola looks promising.

It seems to be cheapest via Indonesia but I can't find a free trial offer anywhere unfortunately.
No problem mate. Let me know if you end up going for it. I did contemplate trying it out for UFC, golf and NFL at some point - would be keen to know what the quality is like.

RyeSp18

No problem mate. Let me know if you end up going for it. I did contemplate trying it out for UFC, golf and NFL at some point - would be keen to know what the quality is like.
Just to let you know - I didn’t get Mola in the end mate. A lot hinged on getting a working app for my Fire Cube and sadly they don’t seem to have one. ☹️

Will let you know if one becomes available though and I try them out!