Everton in Ancelotti talks

Dazza88

TK Veteran
Could this actually happen, seems a bit surreal. I’ll believe it when I see him at Goodison Park.

Sky seem to think it’s done.

Unbelievable but I’ve been an Everton fan long enough to know nice things don’t happen to us!
Look at some of managers where they've gone pelligrini to West ham mourihno to spurs we had conte scolari gus hiddink carlo will be good for Everton the downside maybe money to spend like emery to arsenal the list can go on lol

Either be hit or a miss like.. with that squad more and likely a miss unless he can bring someone in to strengthen the defence and possibly a defensive midfielder for a bit of authority in the middle

He’s literally never managed a football club though, at least Lampard and Ole have done it elsewhere.

I just see it as a disaster waiting to happen.

He’s literally never managed a football club though, at least Lampard and Ole have done it elsewhere.

I just see it as a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah not exactly proven and jumping straight in at the deep end may not be the best idea.. kinda sink or swim moment for him if it happens

Think dunk wouldn't do to bad in all honesty.. made a mistake with that sub against man u.. but still not a bad result at all

Think dunk wouldn't do to bad in all honesty.. made a mistake with that sub against man u.. but still not a bad result at all

He’s getting results on pure passion at the moment, that will only last so long.

I love the bloke and hope one day he is our manager but I think it’s a bit too soon.

Back