Satellite Excessive amount of satellites showing in favourites

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
After my last two flashes I have lots of foreign sats showing in favourites with nothing behind them, latest openatv 6.2 and infinity, can I just remove them with channelizer? or will they come back on automatic scans?

try Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> delete Bouquets and then run a scan.

In openwebif , telnet try

Code:
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.del && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.sh &&  init 3

This will delete all channel data so youll need to rescan

After my last two flashes I have lots of foreign sats showing in favourites with nothing behind them, latest openatv 6.2 and infinity, can I just remove them with channelizer? or will they come back on automatic scans?

OpenATV is a German image (mainly) and it comes with German bouquets pre-installed.
Dsayers E2tools plugin has a script that will delete them.

Done that it got rid of everything I wanted to keep and left all the sats, I will E channelize them off and see if they come back!
I have rescanned to where I was, in theory they should disappear as deleting bouquets didn't remove them!!

Go to ABM and services ,
Delete everything,
Reboot box,
Tuner config,
Pick 28.2e
ABM services,
Then scan.

In openwebif , telnet try

Code:
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.del && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.sh &&  init 3

This will delete all channel data so youll need to rescan
Hi Thank you for that I posted the last thread before I saw yours!! I wanted to thank you for your script for jedi I found after failing to get my iptv and epg going!!

Back