Experiencing Issues w/ Internet: Slow Speed and No Connection

cheers G got that program il do it now.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

still the same 311 downloads
0.25 uploads
ping 585

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

im gettimg on TK done with errors on page.

What Browser are you using?

Are you on cable connection or phone line?

Some providers use an automatic system whereby it throws your line onto an remedial profile in the event it see high noise levels on your line.

It looks like your provider may be the source of the trouble so you may need to phone them.

-

Last edited:
You should place a support call to VM & tell them the figures your speed test is displaying, including the dreadful ping times

-

was thinking of upgrading to 50mb before this happened, it would of only of cost me £3 more.:eyebrow:

thats still not rite dee you should be getting better than that with the pc guard on get on the phone to them

will do but at least for the min im not struggling to keep up with wots being written.

iv the new windows running m8 that was the problem both were on together. the bloke i got the tower off put it on. if it comes to it il take that off the pc and re run pc gaurd.

no m8 he put it on and being a plank it did`nt come to me that the pc slowed down when i put pc guard on, funny wot goes threw your mind at 4 am.

well 2 different anti virus programs can`t work together thats why i had that virus message yesterday, they think each other is a virus as far as i can work out. so i would of had double everything,anti theft,virus,firewall. so the pc aint got a clue wot to go with.

iv got this as its free from microsoft i can delete it and turn pc gaurd back on. also running maelwarebytes.

so far so good as G says its down to wot you download thats when the problems start. im still to download on the net yet lol.

Back