Exporting list of channel names and numbers from Stalker Portal

gdogg371

I have a MAG 322 box accessing a IPTV portal. Is there anywhere within the STB itself that stores the channel names and numbers that are available on the portal? Or are these rendered from a remote DB only? If so, is it possible to intercept them and download to a text file?

Hi - would it be possible then to change my box to another manufacturer? Also, how does the Kodi Stalker add on get the channels and numbers?

Hi - would it be possible then to change my box to another manufacturer? Also, how does the Kodi Stalker add on get the channels and numbers?
Not making sense ? How can you to change my box to another manufacturer just buy one and kodi stalker is totally different to the mag

Not making sense ? How can you to change my box to another manufacturer just buy one and kodi stalker is totally different to the mag
Perhaps im not. I have an IPTV portal. All I want is a box that will allow me to extract the channel names and numbers from the portal, instead of using my MAG box. Is that possible?

Perhaps im not. I have an IPTV portal. All I want is a box that will allow me to extract the channel names and numbers from the portal, instead of using my MAG box. Is that possible?
I know you think you are making sense but you aren't.
What are you trying to achieve?
Why do you want a list of channels and numbers?
Are you asking if it's possible to create such a list if you used a different box?

As i have mentioned all ready your box is locked so its not possible.Your box is mac code based so provider will not be able to give you m3u either but contact them

I know you think you are making sense but you aren't.
What are you trying to achieve?
Why do you want a list of channels and numbers?
Are you asking if it's possible to create such a list if you used a different box?
Think he is pabs

Yes that’s all I want. The vendor providing my IPTV service will accept me using a different MAC address and box. I need to know if there is one that meets my requirements though...

Speak to your provider for goodness sake as only they can advise you on most of what your asking. Existing subs transferred to another device a lot will not do as for meeting your requirements you have me and pablo baffled and that is something very rare i can assure you

Yes that’s all I want. The vendor providing my IPTV service will accept me using a different MAC address and box. I need to know if there is one that meets my requirements though...
You can use android devices like firestick or similar and install stbemu.
This emulates a mag box.
Give your provider the new Mac address and he'll change it at his end.
It's unlikely he'll change it to user/password line but some will so ask him first

You can use android devices like firestick or similar and install stbemu.
This emulates a mag box.
Give your provider the new Mac address and he'll change it at his end.
It's unlikely he'll change it to user/password line but some will so ask him first
2 questions then:

1) Will stbemu let me do what I need?
2) ‘It’s unlikely he’ll change it to user/password line, but some will, so ask him first’ - what does this mean, please?

1) allow you to change device freely
2) only need to change mac address,. don't need username/password for mac based devices that's for XC login or the likes meaning converting your line, which your provider may not want to do.

2 questions then:

1) Will stbemu let me do what I need?
2) ‘It’s unlikely he’ll change it to user/password line, but some will, so ask him first’ - what does this mean, please?
You haven't explained why you require or "need" a list of channels and numbers?

Because the stalker box does allow you to mimic IR blasting via the command line. I’ve already achieved that. So with a list of names and numbers I can tie my stalker box into a NPVR Python project I have built that allows integration of Enigma2 and Sky Q boxes currently. All I’m missing is the names and numbers. I’ve written webscraping stuff too that grabs the EPG data for me...

I have lost the will to live on this thread :fearscream:
of all the people ive spoken to on the internet, about all manner of things, you are without a doubt one of the worst examples of someone who exudes smug superiority, whilst offering very little in the way of constructive discourse. perhaps it's time you moved on and allowed someone with better social skills to have a chance...

Back