External EPG for IPTV (M3U Channels)

Hi,

i have added IPTV channels to my box (they appear as a separate item on main EPG) from a well known streaming site and they have an EPG that i would like to look to so that my IPTV channels have an EPG.

I have crossEPG working great for my normal channels but would love to be able to link my IPTV channels to the external EPG for my streaming service.

I know that they use a simple XML file to link channel names and EPG data together.

Is there a way to link only my IPTV channels to this external EPG?

Thanks in advance

Jamie

You could use a program called esettings, there's a tutorial on YouTube as well, Ive just got a iptv bouquet test line but struggling to get it to work, I've ftpd it to ect/enigma 2 and restarted the gui, the list is there but no channels are working, you wouldn't happen to know if I'm doing anything wrong or what I could do differently would you, what did you do

You could use a program called esettings, there's a tutorial on YouTube as well, Ive just got a iptv bouquet test line but struggling to get it to work, I've ftpd it to ect/enigma 2 and restarted the gui, the list is there but no channels are working, you wouldn't happen to know if I'm doing anything wrong or what I could do differently would you, what did you do

Sounds like the server isn't working or if its a test line its expired m8

Back