F1 calendar for the 2020 season

Anyone see the crash?

Literally thought he was a goner when the crash happen and when the car was on fire.

But medical team were legends and for him just getting out himself. Good to see he is ok also.

Anyone see the crash?

Literally thought he was a goner when the crash happen and when the car was on fire.

But medical team were legends and for him just getting out himself. Good to see he is ok also.

Yeah seen it was mortified how lucky he was personally think the halo played a part in it not been any worser but for it to split in 2 the way it did is unreal.
Good job the medic car was at back of field like in all races hope makes a speedy recovery and the burns arnt bad for him

Anyone see the crash?

It’s unbelievable how he managed to get out of that alive, nobody would have been able to help him get out in time if he had lost consciousness that’s for sure.

Yeah seen it was mortified how lucky he was personally think the halo played a part in it not been any worser but for it to split in 2 the way it did is unreal.
Good job the medic car was at back of field like in all races hope makes a speedy recovery and the burns arnt bad for him
Ye 100% if halo wasnt part of the car then could have been catastrophic.

Was shocked at how the car just came apart in half and how he was just stuck there in the flames.

It’s unbelievable how he managed to get out of that alive, nobody would have been able to help him get out in time if he had lost consciousness that’s for sure.
Shows how much impact testing ect they go through was amazed to see the way he got out then stroll car turning upside down

Thats what I was thinking, if he was out cold dont think he would have survived as took them some time to put the fire out.

F1 has really improved health procedures and protocols so much last few decades. But we know F1 can still very dangerous despite this.

Be interesting to see how Russel performs since he has been hailed as a future world champion it will be a good guide to see how far up the grid he can finish in what is undoubtedly the best car.
True but think he will crash out tbh car probably way too fast for him lol.
Saying that I would love to see Perez replace bottas next season as he deserves to be in a faster car although his car is powered by Mercedes race engine from last year

There's something about Perez I don't like not sure what it is :LOL: but yes the way he's going at the moment then he does deserve a drive.
Shame he didn't show his skills before.
Will be interesting to see somebody else in Hamilton's car just to get a guide how good he is

Each to their own, I like it, if you ever get the chance to attend you might change your mind, it's like a big football match the atmosphere is everything.
I like the technical side of it all as well I find it fascinating, then again I am a sad git.

Back