F1 calendar for the 2020 season

I used to love formula one, but I've just found it so predictable in the last few years I've stopped watching. 9 times out of 10 pole position wins and it just turns into a procession and that's the problem. Very little overtaking and one team dominating is not good for the long term popularity of the sport.
I just watch the qualifying on a Saturday which is far more entertaining than the actual race and that says it all.

All very fair points.
This would never happen, but what I would like. If the championship and constructers titles were finished with some races left, swop drivers around we would soon see the best driver then, probably the one with most natural talent.
Problem is some guys are so good they would learn secrets from rival teams.

All very fair points.
This would never happen, but what I would like. If the championship and constructers titles were finished with some races left, swop drivers around we would soon see the best driver then, probably the one with most natural talent.
Problem is some guys are so good they would learn secrets from rival teams.
Agreed or get the reserve drivers in the cars

yes reserve driver would work for me, or the test driver often same person.
I am not a fan of reversing the grid it would be exciting but there is a safety aspect to this. Though they are paid to entertain so maybe could be tried as an experiment.

F1 sadly is just not competitive sport anymore. Its a one team sport.

No doubt Lewis is a great driver, but would he have achieved as much if he was in the williams car or ferrari?

Yeah as his driving skills is so unique the car is only as good as the driver

Not so sure about that, Ferrari and other cars are no where as good as the Mercedes. I would think he would struggle in the others.

No doubting he is up there as an all time great but for me I dont think he would have achieved as much if he was in any other car apart from the Mercedes.

Not so sure about that, Ferrari and other cars are no where as good as the Mercedes. I would think he would struggle in the others.

No doubting he is up there as an all time great but for me I dont think he would have achieved as much if he was in any other car apart from the Mercedes.
People just don't like the fact that there's a new dominant force in f1 lol remember when it was mclaren and ferrari now its Mercedes

People just don't like the fact that there's a new dominant force in f1 lol remember when it was mclaren and ferrari now its Mercedes
Nothing wrong with domination imo, but after some period of time it gets boring if there isnt any proper competition and just same team and driver winning.

But fair play for Lewis to what he has achieved. Not a fan of him at all but got to respect him.

Nothing wrong with domination imo, but after some period of time it gets boring if there isnt any proper competition and just same team and driver winning.

But fair play for Lewis to what he has achieved. Not a fan of him at all but got to respect him.
Personally think other teams needs to invest more money and get upto speed lol

Personally think other teams needs to invest more money and get upto speed lol
True Ferrari in particular are way behind.

If lewis is still motivated and wants to stay at Mercedes, which I am sure he does. He should get 10 or more world titles overall over the next 5 years for sure.

True Ferrari in particular are way behind.

If lewis is still motivated and wants to stay at Mercedes, which I am sure he does. He should get 10 or more world titles overall over the next 5 years for sure.
Can see him beating all records imo

When i got serious about watching, it was Williams (Mansell), even then people complained about one team dominating!
These things go round in circles, as you say it's those with enough money to plough into r&d and only the manufactures can do that hopefully it will then filter it down to road cars.

Back